Pasts Make The Future

Thump, thump, thump my heart beating as I stood there in front of the ocean the waves crashing against one another. The echo of sirens singing through the open space around me. I stood in the middle of the water letting the waves crash against my legs, the cold salty water felt clamming against my warm body. I could see the clouds drifting along with the wind brushing past one another. I smiled to my self my tiny body stood next to a much taller man with dark brown hair and lightly hazel eyes. 

He smiled warmly down at me watching my ever move I made I smiled brightly back at him. Suddenly the light blue skies turned to a raging gray and the man disappeared and was replaced by a man with black hair and yellow eyes. His tongue much longer than an average human he smirked at me. I ran as fast as I could in the opposite direction but each time I looked back he was closer and closer. 

I turned my head back to where I was running and ran faster than I could ever run screaming for the man from before to help I screamed louder than I could possible have done yelling for help and for someone to save. No one could hear my cries they had abandoned me when I was younger because I was a monster. As I was running I collided with something falling to the ground I looked up fearfully to meet the yellow eyes from before.

He reached out this hand engulfing my face within it I struggled to get away from him. He pulled me up to his level he smirked evilly I continued to struggled in his gasp. His tongue slid out of this mouth the tip brushing against my neck. He slightly yanked my close to his cold body pressing his lips to my neck. He teeth sank into my neck but he was repelled back by a blue light.

He gave me a murderous look before being blasted back against a tree by the blue light from before. I watched as the man slowly fell into deep slumber I used that as my chance and ran away far as I could. I was alone no one wanted me, I was hideous for them they had hated me. I dont think anyone could love a monster like me and so I left that place forever. 

I jolted up in my bed panting, breathing harshly as I could possibly, I tried to regulate my breathing. Slowly bit by bit I clammed down my rubbed the temple of my forehead trying to figure out why I always had that dream. Who was that other man, what was his purpose with me, what was that blue light? Questions ringing through my head as I tried to focus my attention to the alarm clock.

5:30 the clock read I knew there was no use of trying to go back to sleep I had always had a lack of sleep due to these stupid dreams. I tossed the covers to one side of the throwing my legs over the right side of my bed and walking to slowly to the bathroom. I stripped my self on my clothing turning the water to the prefect temperature and stepping in to the shower. 

As the hot water hit my cold body a burning sensation engulfed my body but I stood still letting it burn for a while. A hour and hour later I got out wrapping the towel around my body tightly, I waked over to my closet grabbing a pair of black jeans, a shirt that said 'does it look like I'm listening to your bullshit?' and with that I quickly slipped into it.

I brushed my hair, pulling tangles out of it and pulling back into a high ponytail. I placed a pair of socks on my feet and a pair of converses black and white beaten up (badly). I placed an head wrap around my head hiding my ears that were poking out of my head. I looked one last time into the mirror to make sure everything was hidden with the confinement of my scarf. 

I grabbed my weapons placing them in my pouch and I placed the pouch on my left leg zipping it up. I walked out of house grabbing my keys as I walked out of the front door I turned around locking the top. I slowly walked out of yard, pushing the front gate open and walking out. I raced my way to the training grounds when I arrived I noticed no on was there odd I thought maybe everyone decided to come late as usual. Anyway I'm going to just train I need to get stronger so I can prove my self to everyone that I'm not weak.

As I was training I heard the bushes rustling behind me I immediately gripped my weapon tighter in my hand. The one thing I feared in my entire life was that man from that day what had he seen in me that he wanted me. Well what ever it was it had scared the shit out of me I was truly furious by my fear though. I turned around to face no one other Sasuke Uchiha himself.

I ignored him going back to training, I threw my weapon openly at the tree hitting the target perfectly.

"________, what are you doing out so early?" he questioned. 

"I don't know Uchiha." I replied.

I could feel him walking closer towards me I began to back up taking one step backward for every one he took forward. By now I was facing him starring intently at him marking each of his moves. My body collide with tree I had been practicing on and I realized that I was trapped. As I searched for a way out a felt a warm body press against my own sending shivers down my spine. 

I felt his hot breathe hit against my neck, I just felt an urge to kiss him but I resisted as much as I could. He kissed the sensitive part of my eye lobe it made me more crazy than I was already feeling. My arms glued to my sides refusing to stop him from continuing. He whispered seductively in my ear,

"Why do you resist me? I can feel your body aching for my touch."

He hand his fingers down gently against my arm and I shivered to his touch a blush creeping on to my face.

"Your so cute when you blush, ____-chan." he said.

I blushed a dark shade of red that it seemed like I had a fever. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me to him. Sasuke pressed his lips to mine and I slowly wrapped him arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss. I could feel his lips smirked against mine as he pinned me to the tree. 

As this little games went on, my ears perked up with I heard a angry voice screaming Naurto's I knew Sakura was coming. Sasuke pulled away from me realizing why I had pulled away. Before I could do anything, he whispered in my ear,

"Your mine and we will continue this later."

I nodded my head, at that moment that was all I could do. He smirked at my lack of words, he pressed his lips one more time to mine kissing me and then walked over to his spot. When everyone else came all I could think about what he had said 'I was his'. until later Uchiha I said softly in my head awaiting my destiny to see what would happen.