Chapter Six

Harry's POV

The goblin soon came back with a knife, a bowl, a quill, a potion, and parchment. He set everything down before retaking his seat. He then added the potion to the bowl.

"The inheritance test is simple. All you have to do is add four drops of your blood to the bowl. Once the potion glows gold, I will know that it is ready. The quill will absorb the potion and write its findings in this special type of parchment."

After thanking him for explaining the procedure, I picked up the knife and pricked my ring finger. After I added four drops of my blood, Death took my hand and healed my wound. I quietly thanked him, to which he responded with a smile.

A few minutes later, the potion was finally ready. The goblin placed the quill into the bowl. It quickly absorbed the potion before starting to scribble something on the parchment. Ten minutes later, it finally stopped writing. The goblin picked up the paper to read what it said. Whatever it said must have shocked him because he immediately fainted afterwards.

"You know, if whatever is on that paper caused him, a goblin, to faint, then I'm not really sure that I want to read it."

"Don't worry My Young Master, I'm sure that whatever is on that paper isn't to bad."

"For some bizarre reason, I actually believe you."

"Good to know. Though I think that we should just this over with and read whatever is on that piece of parchment."

With that, Death picked up the piece of parchment from where it had fallen after the goblin had fainted and read over what it said. When he finished, there was a look of surprise on his face.

"Huh. I have to admit, not even I was expecting this. You continue to surprise me, Young Master."

"What do you mean?"

"Here. Read this."

With that, he handed me the paper. To say I was shocked by what it said would be an understatement. I very nearly joined that goblin on the floor in a faint. For the paper said:

Name: Hadrian James Potter

Mother: Lily Anne Potter nee Evans

Father: James Charles Potter

July 31st, 1980-?

Master of Death

Lord to the Ancient and Noble Houses of:

Potter

Black

Evans

Peverell

Pendragon

Emrys

Lefay

Slytherin

Ravenclaw

Hufflepuff

Gryffindor

Magical Core Level:400

Magical Abilities:

Elemental

Parseltongue

Parselmagic

"Well no wonder that goblin fainted. I'm not only the lord to eleven different ancient and noble houses, but I am also very powerful."