Chapter Seven

Harry's POV

By the time Death and I left the bank, there were a lot more people around than there were before.

"Young Master, I have already taken the liberty of making sure that everything you need is already at the castle. However, if there is anything else you would like to have, then I would be more than happy to get it for you."

"You got everything?"

"Yup."

"Clothes?"

"Yup."

"Food."

"Books."

"Yup."

"A wand for me to practice spells with?"

"That I did not get. However, you already have a wand."

"True. But it wouldn't hurt to have a second one. You know, just in case."

"Very well. The best place to get a wand here would be at Ollivanders' wand shop."

Death wrapped his arm around me before leading me to the shop. I didn't mind because it made me feel safe, like a father protecting his child from all the evils of the world. I actually found it really sweet.

Soon we reached the shop. There was hardly anything appealing about it. The only thing on display was a single wand on a purple pillow. Death and I entered the building. I looked around. There were shelves upon shelves filled with wands of all kinds. I sensed the shop owner hiding in the shadows. I looked right at him. His eyes seemed to widen when he realized that I knew he was there.

"Welcome to my shop. What can I do for you?"

"Hello. My Master would like a wand."

"Your Master?"

"That would be me."

"Ah. Well step right up. I might be able to find you a wand. Though really, it is the wand who chooses the wizard, not the other way around."

"I see."

Mr.Ollivander handed me wand after wand, only to snatch them back. One wand, a holly and phoenix feather, actually exploded soon after I touched it. Death immediately grabbed my hand to check for injuries.

"I'm fine. You don't need to worry. See, everything is okay."

"I know. I just had to make sure. And I will always worry about you. Your safety is my number one priority."

"Thanks."

"Of course, Young Master."

We resumed looking for wands. The pile kept growing bigger and bigger. Soon, we had tried every wand in the shop.

"My my, you are one tricky customer. None of my premade wands worked. I think a custom wand is in order."

"Might I make a suggestion."

"Go ahead."

"My Young Master is very powerful. I don't think a wand will work. However, a staff might be more convenient for him."

"You have a point. What do you say young man? Would you like a staff.?"

"Sure."

"Then follow me. It's time to make you a custom staff."
____________________________________

My brother's birthday is tomorrow. I can't wait. I have been helping my mom plan the perfect party for him. :)