Wise Advice

~~ HARRY P.O.V. ~~

I watch Rosalie stepping out of my car without a care, I wish she could stay but we don't work that way. I can't stand the fact that she's just ignoring me as if I was nothing to her when she meant everything to me. I know that what I did was not the right thing to do but I was so lost in her; once she started I couldn't stop, it felt real.

As I drive home I decide to call Dee, Rosalie's best friend. I needed to know more what Rose did this past year without me. I choose to wait till I was back home to call Dee but for now I was stuck in the usual traffic; it was absurd. So I sat silently, listening to my music, which calmed my road rage.

Once I got home and park my car, I walked up my porch steps, closing the front door with my foot. I search for Dee's number on my phones contact list, I had so many people on my phone I was worried I deleted Dee after the split between Rose and I. Thank god she was still in my phone.

As I hit the call button, I waited a while till I got a sound. "Dee?" I ask as I hear sounds from the other side.

"Yes? Who's this?" She sounds confused, we haven't talk in reality, probably a year and a half.

"Harry. Harry Styles," I answer dropping my keys on the little table I have in the hallway. I start to pace back and fourth in the kitchen, nervously.

"Styles? As in Rose's ex?" She asks and I wince, awesome, just awesome. Her best friend knows me as her ex; they've most likely talked trash about me for hours after the breakup.

"Yeah. That one. Is there another?" I try to joke instead I shake my head at the failed attempt. "Anyway, do you have some time to talk or are you busy at the moment?"

"Oh no, I have time. Is something wrong?" She asks with concern and I can hear a mumble in the background "Why is he calling?" Is Rosalie with her?

"Uhm, no. I just wanted to ask you a few questions," I pause biting my lower lip before continuing. "About Rosalie, or Rose, I don't know what to call her anymore."

"Oh, Okay. Call her Rosalie I think that'd be most appropriate. What would you like to know?" She sounds annoyed with me already, It felt like she was trying to rush this conversation, trying to get it done and over with.

"Is she still with... Uh, what's his name? Taylor?" Thoughts go straight to the party I saw Rosalie with some other guy; I had to leave early because I couldn't handle it.

"You mean Tyler? As far as I know they're still together, Rose really likes him so please don't ruin that for her." She answers honestly and I close my eyes, it still hurts so much.

"Do they live together?" I ask once again, I couldn't stop with the questions I needed to know. Rosalie and I were planning to move into my house but we broke up before we did.

"It's not really your business to know Harry, Rose still lives in her apartment in Santa Monica, why don't you go there a see for yourself?" I nod and roll my eyes even though she can't see me.

"Are they good? I mean, are they fighting lately or something?" I nervously ask putting pressure on my lip with my thumb and index finger. I took a risk asking Dee this personal question, I hope that she has a rocky relationship with this "Tyler," guy.

"Stalker much, no? Look, Harry, I don't know what you're trying to do and honestly I don't think I want to know but it's been what? Months since you guys called it quits. You have to fight for her and not stalker her like you are now if you truly want her back," she advises firmly. "I can't help you Harry, now I have to I need to be somewhere." Dee informs and hangs up.

I take a deep breath and stare at the wall in front of me with my phone still pressed against my ear as I try to focus.

A feeling of determination runs through me as I put my thoughts together.

Time to man up and fight for what I love, what I need. I thought of the perfect Idea, I'm going to get the girl.

I rush to retrieve my car keys and get out my house to my car. I shouldn't have let Rosalie get out my car angry. This whole thing is my fault I messed up.

I got in my car and I sat there for a second and thought, "am I trying to hard? She has another guy in her life, why would she even care about me?" I decided to get out of the car; I wanted to give her some space.

I went back inside my house, put the keys on the table and sat on the couch. I tried to see if there was anything on the TV but all there was is an old movie Rose and I used to watch all the time together, 500 days of summer.

Being the single man that I am, I can relate a lot to how Tom felt when Summer break up with him. It's a hilarious and sad movie all at the same time. Summer is a lot like Rosalie; it took so long for her to finally open up to me. She puts up so many walls and it's hard to break them.

I picked up my phone, clicking on Rose's number, she's probably deleted mine. I contemplate if I should call her or just leave her alone. A part of me wants to hear her voice and make sure she's okay; the other part wants to ask her so many unanswered questions. Instead I dialed my friend Liam's' number, just to see what's going on tonight.

"Yo, Harry, what's been going on?" He sounds all cheery through the phone. The background was quite loud, sounded like he was at a party.

"Good. Where are you exactly? I need to loosen up," I explain to Liam. I party when I'm stressed or upset, it's like taking the easy way out of emotions.

"I'm in Malibu, the action is here tonight! You need to come, the girls are a riot," He informs me. I was grateful that Liam's favorite place to party was in Malibu and not Los Angeles.

"I'll be there soon, see yeah buddy." I hang up without letting him reply. I rush back to my car for what felt like the millionth time tonight.

I drive fastly to Malibu; it wasn't far from where I lived. I could probably crash at Liam's house tonight. I'm planning for the alcohol to consume me and let me forget for the night.

When I arrived at the bar, I spot Liam hanging out with a group of mixed genders. The music was blasting to the sound of Calvin Harris, I could hear it from outside.

"Harry, my man." Liam comes over to me with a chest bump. I could tell he's been drinking for a while, he reeked of alcohol but that'll be me soon. "Lets get you some shots," Liam said and we went to the bar tender. Liam orders the shots, I didn't care what they were I was longing for the burn that came along with drinking.

They placed a tray of 6 shots in a row, Liam told me to take all of them, so I did. I got hyped up and started dancing crazy with strangers; everyone was having a good time.

"You're cute," I whisper into a short blondes ear as she danced close to me. She took my hand and leads me to the restrooms in the bar; in this moment I don't have a care in the world.

A/N

This chapter was written by the talented writer xonlyadreamerx on wattpad! She will be writing all the Harry chapters, so give her love and support because she's amazing!