England Part 2

~~ HARRY P.O.V. ~~

"What did you think of Holmes Chapel, love?" I ask Rose sitting down on the hotel bed. We decided to stay overnight in London for the last day of our trip, Rose mentioned to me on the first date that she always wanted to see London. I had to show her my hometown of course, but I mostly just wanted to be with her and in a city that meant something to her.

At the moment we were in our hotel room, I took her to the Ritz Carlton, very upscale hotel. Earlier today I took her to tea at the hotel and she loved it. I also surprised her with a few gifts because I want her to feel special. It was now dinnertime, which meant more surprises for Rose.

"It's lovely there! I'm so breath-taken" Rose exclaims with a wide smile; she looks so happy, which makes me smile wider. Her happiness is all that matters right now, as cheesy as it might sound. She's been having a rough time the past month but I'm glad she's just letting go and forgetting it all.

She is walking around the room getting prepared for dinner that we'll have at the London house, her choice. She told me million times before the trip that she wanted to go to a Gordon Ramsay restaurant, it's her favorite chef, and she watches tons of his shows.

"Are you sure you don't want to just eat here and relax a little?" I ask, concerned and feeling tired myself, it's been a long week.

"No!" She quickly declines with a yelp, "I want to go out. We have the whole night to sleep!"

"But I wasn't thinking to sleep tonight," I say sheepishly with a fake pout.

She puts down her makeup brush she was recently using for blush and stands still for a whole minute looking at me through the mirror as I kept my funny face expression. When the minute was over she turns her body around and throws me two brushes and I thank God for my good reflexes, catching them before they could stab my eyeballs. Rose is crazy today.

"Good aim," I tease her. She turns back to the mirror murmuring something along the lines of how a dirty minded and idiot I was which makes me chuckle.

Suddenly, she stops moving and looks at my hands through the mirror. Then me being confused, I look to my hands, that held her brushes, and back to her. We stay like that for a few seconds before I start to laugh out loud, very loud, for no reason. I laughed so much, to the point where I wasn't even making any sounds.

When my laughter finally subsides I wipe the tears that streamed down.

"Give them," She says through greeted teeth, not amused at all.

"Come get them then," I say with a wink. I start to run around the hotel room.

She huffs but stomps to me. When she's close enough I wrap my hand around her waist, twist her around and make her fall backwards onto the bed with me on top.

"You're an idiot," She states with a groan. I didn't care I was just staring into her bright gray colored eyes. Rose startled me by hitting my arm, hard.

"Ow! I love you too babe." I coo at her, tickling her side. She starts to laugh uncontrollably trying to get me to stop but she was so cute right now I couldn't. I stopped and let her catch her breath so I could lean down and kiss her nevertheless. She softens and kisses me just as passionately.

"Let's go now?" I suggest standing up.

"Sure." She whispers.

We both leave the room, remembering to grab the room key, which we usually always forget. Me being all cheeky I pinched her butt and she squealed loud enough to alert the strangers in the other rooms.

"Harry you got to stop doing that in public" She scolds me but I continue to laugh.

"But I love you Rosie posie" I say childishly. Rose didn't reply she just smirked. I didn't even need to eat I just wanted to stay in that bed with her all night. It doesn't help that she's wearing a silky black dress.

{Two Hours Later}

"We need to live in London so I can eat there everyday!" Rose says excitedly as we step out of the restaurant. I'm very glad that I could offer Rose that experience, if definitely meant a lot to me to watch her be happy and just enjoy life.

"Okay, but I'm not eating chicken for the rest of the week, okay?" I tease squeezing her hand gently.

"Well I am because I could eat chicken for every meal." Rose replied, I know she's not kidding its all she eats.

"Oh honey, I know you don't have to tell me twice," I say as we turned a corner.

"Where are we going?" She asks after laughing at my statement.

"We're getting a taxi," I smile to her, it was another surprise, it was a smaller surprise but it still counts.

"But where are we going?" She nags me, Rose doesn't have patience when it comes to surprises, she's one of those people who needs to know.

"It's a surprise and I hope you like it," I answer as I opened the taxi door for her to get in, I followed after her.

"I'm excited, are you going to surprise me with a house for the both of us here in London?" She asks with a huge grin, she's not serious is she?

"Yeah, it's a big white mansion by the river." I said with the same exact excitement in her voice.

"Really?"

"No" I said, Rose began to fake pout, which was very cute. "Maybe next time."

When we got closer to the location she automatically knew where we were. The taxi man stopped the car right in front of the Buckingham palace.

"I know how much you dreamt as a kid to live in a castle and be a princess, although that dream didn't come true. I want you to know that you're my princess and I hope one day you can call my home your castle because I'd love for you to move in with me." I said to her, which did sound that a wedding proposal and was cheesy I thought this was a good way to bring up this topic.

"You want me to move in with you?" She asked surprised.

"Of course I want you to, we've been serious for a while and I thought it was the most appropriate time to ask. I love you Rose and I want you to know that." I answered. "So will you like to join me in my house?"

"I'd love to Harry!" She says and immediately wraps her arms around me and kisses me softly. I wrap my arms around her waist and brought her closer to me, I was worried that she might think it wasn't a good time yet to be thinking about it, but thankfully she wants to.

"You can move in anytime when we get home," I told her as I broke off from the kiss. I've never seen her more excited and she's been excited this whole trip.

"Harry, I can't thank you enough for coming into my life and just being the best human being ever. I love you" she said teary eyed.

"Just kiss me you fool" I said laughing, she smiled and kissed me once again.

~Present time~

Looking out my window in my bedroom and appreciating my LA skyline view, I think of what I possibly did that made everything go wrong.

The flashbacks of our happy times make it harder to get over her, Rose. I wish I could forget her as fast as she forgotten me and us. I wish I could "fall out of love" with her because it hurts physically, emotionally, in every way.

Analyzing, now, the music sheets on my lap and everything I wrote, this new song I've been working on, I realize that maybe, I wasn't good enough for her. Maybe I was too weak when she needed someone strong.