Crossed Fate

Copyright 2013 ©CherrieBMiles

Lilith Pov:  

I can't believe my mum is sending me to California! To the other side of the globe... She thinks that I want to be with a family that I don't know from anywhere?!

... Let me introduce myself...

My name is Lilith Sophia Stuart and i'm fifteen years old. I live in England, in the UK. I've long and natural brown hair but last week I died it in a blue-purplish colour! It'a amazing! 

I have green-bluish eyes and full lips. I'm 5'9 tall and 132,8 lbs.  

Something that nobody knows about me? I'm bisexual... Yes, I like girls and boys! What'a the problem with that? I don't care with what society thinks about me! I know that i'm not perfect but, nobody's perfect!

So, my mum, Eva Lilith Stuart, is sending me to California the whole summer to live with a family of friends of her due to a work trip to Italy! Common' she could take me with her... But no! She think that is better if I stay with totally strangers for me! Not! 

I'll have to leave my friends behind because of some stupid work trip! I will not see them in three months!

...

The trip to get here, in Cali, was so tiring! Mum said that a lady who's name is Lynne would be here waiting for me and take me to the hell i'll have to call home for the rest of the summer.

I was sitting in a airport bench listening to music on my iPhone 3GS ( yes I din't have the iPhone 4 or 5, unfortunately) , when a lady in her late 40's came in front of me and even talked to me but, mum always told me to not talk with strangers... 

The lady touched my upper arm to call my attention.

"Yes?" - I said disinterested.  

"Are you Lilith?" - she asked me with a disappointed face. 

"Who's asking?" - I turn to her with a raised eye brow. 

"I'm Lynne. You ready to go home?"  

"That's not my home! My house is in England." - I answered her before gettin' up and takin' my luggage. I brought 2 big suitcases and 2 smaller ones. I also brought a carryall on my hand and my backpack.  

"Well, let's go! The car is in the parking lot. You'll like it here!"

Yeh, can't wait to go back home...