Crossed Fate 6

Copyright © CherrieBMiles

Hello fellas! :) Sorry for the late upload... Just had a lot of tests and an English oral evaluation to study for... 

Hope you like this chapter. I'm doing in on my phone, so any mistakes sorry! :)                                       Love, Cherrie xx

___________||____________

Lilith Pov:

**Flashback**

I couldn’t think about any other thing than, be here with my LaurBear and kiss her, like there was no tomorrow! I love her and I’ll fight for us, even if that means that I have to go against the people I love. I Love Lauren and I can’t let her go.

**End of Flashback**

Yesterday was the best day of my life and one of the most important too. The way I and Lauren connected since the beginning. The way our bodies stay perfectly together. The way her lips are so perfect against mine. One thing I’m sure. I’m completely in love with’er.

After what happened yesterday, Lauren didn’t want to tell her parents and her siblings about her gender choice and that she was in love with me. I kind of understand’er. I can’t tell my mum yet or anyone else for the matter.  

We went to beach this morning! Just me and her and no one else to interrupt our lovely time together. We laughed, singed, screamed and even kissed, again.

The fact that the summer is almost over and that I’ll have to live in less than two months is really difficult for me.  I don’t know that this relationship will work out! Or even if we’ll see each other again! The truth is that, I kind of like it here. I like to live near the beach and the hot weather. I really like this family and the way they have treating me and taking care of me. I never thought that this would happen!

That night...

“Lilith?” – I heard someone screaming after me. ... Lauren!

“Yes Laurbear?” – I screamed back. She came into the room running. She closed the door and sited down on my bed, next to me. She was smiling showing her beautiful white pearl teeth.

“I was thinking...”

“YOU THINK?” – I yelled faking surprise interrupting what she was saying. She gave a big glare in return.

“Ah...ah...ah!” – She fake laughed. I gave her a kiss on the lips like an apology. But she didn’t want the kiss to end yet. She put her hands around my waist and I put mine on her neck, grabbing it to depend even more the kiss. She opened her mouth to find my mouth shut. She gave me a squeeze on my waist. She took the opportunity that I gasped and put her tongue on my mouth finding mine. I must say that she really know how to kiss.

“LAUREN? LILITH?”