Crossed Fate 7

Copyright ©CherrieBMiles

Hello! I’m so sorry for the super late update. I went on vacations to Spain for two weeks and I didn’t had the time to update. But here’s the next chapter! Thanks to everyone that commented or voted and saw my last update! You’re amazing!

Sorry for the short chapter! The next one will be bigger, promise!

Love, Cherrie xoxo

Lilith POV:

“Ah...ah...ah!” – She fake laughed. I gave her a kiss on the lips like an apology. But she didn’t want the kiss to end yet. She put her hands around my waist and I put mine on her neck, grabbing it to depend even more the kiss. She opened her mouth to find my mouth shut. She gave me a squeeze on my waist. She took the opportunity that I gasped and put her tongue on my mouth finding mine. I must say that she really know how to kiss.

“LAUREN? LILITH?”

Lauren stopped kissing me, to my dismay.  Why did Christina have to interrupt what we were doing? Like, right now? Why not when we’d stop. Lauren and I were looking at each other...

“Good thing I locked the door!” – She said with a smirk. Since we’ve kiss she’s been more free and more cheeky! And I can’t say I don’t like it. She’s been spending more time with me and maybe that’s a little suspicious to her sisters, especially Dani, but Lauren wants to spend this last month with me before I’ve got to go back to England. It’s going to be very boring being one ocean apart from Lauren and even worst because of the timeline difference.

“GIRLS! COME HERE!”

“Why is she so bossy?” – I asked Lauren and she just laughed at me. Oh, now she laughs at me... we’re pretty good! Note the sarcasm. But I can’t stop looking at her. I love to hear her laugh and to see the way her eyes light up, every time she’s happy!