Crossed Fate 4

Copyright ©CherrieBMiles

 Hi guys. I put my Author's note in the begining so you read it...(Does it work?). Well, i hope you like this chapter. 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT DOWN BELLOW! GIVE YOUR OPPINION! 

Thank you, love

Cherrie xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren POV:

“Then why are you looking at me like that?” – She told me with a confusing tone on her voice. I wanted to tell her something but, nothing came out. I just stood there looking at her, like she was the only person that could understand me. Like she knew what I feel for her. Because right now, I don’t know what it is!

“Lauren?” – The way my name came out of her mouth was almost hypnotising. “LAUREN!” – She yelled. I jumped at least 3inches in the soft breeze.

“Yes, Soph?” – I asked her looking to her amazing and deep eyes.

“What’s wrong with ya’?” – She asked me with a worried expression.

“I’m just thinking, you know?”

“Of what?”

“...about you...”

I don’t know why, but it justslipped out of my mouth. I don’t know what’s going through her  head right now! I’m so messed up! What’s happening to me?

Lilith POV

“What’s wrong with ya’?” –I’m sure that my face held a worried expression.

“I’m just thinking, you know?”

“Thinkin' of what?”

“...about you...”

When that word slipped out of her mouth I wanted to kiss her, but then I was so confused! Isn’t she straight? I don’t get it...

The air was, now, so thick that not even the soft breeze that was passing by could cut it. Everything that has been happenin’ is just so overwhelmin’! Every little word, every little moment make me like her even more than before. Every smile, giggling and the way her face glows when she laughs is so wonderful... This week’s made me want to stay here! Common’ I got to meet LaurBear and my relationship with the rest of the Cimorelli’s family is amazing.

“I’m..I’m sorry...I didn’t mean to say that!” – Said Lauren suddenly.  OUCH... that hurt.

“So... what did you wanted to say? Huh? You don’t think about me? Or even like me? That’s it?” – I asked her with a harsh yet soft tone. What does she mean with she didn’t mean to say that. You don’t say something and then say that you didn’t mean. It’s like calling me fat and then say it wasn’t for me or even that she didn’t mean it! What the actual fuck? I’m sorry for my choice of words but, I DON’T GET IT!

“I did mean it...it just...I...” – she can’t even answer my questions without lying or stutter!

I’m so fucked up right now! I can’t even think straight, even if I’m Bi! ...I got up from the towel that we brought to the beach, took the surfboard and my backpack...

“Look, Lauren. I hope that with me living u alone, u think about what u wanted to tell me!” – I said, leaving the place where we were and the beach. I didn’t look back. Not even one time. I'm too upset and angry by her words and her incomplete answers.

2 hours later... (3pm in the afternoon)

I was getting dressed in our room (Lisa, Dani and Lauren), when someone came in... Lauren... We held our stares for microseconds and then I looked away...I finished getting dressed and went to my bed, getting sitting and  making a light make up. (Photo on the side on the external link)

“Lilith...can you look at me?” – I looked up from my make up mirror to see Lauren sited in Lisa’s bed. She was looking at me with a sad and guilty expression. I just looked down again.

I took my brush and brushed my hair to do a side-braid.  The girls wanted to introduce me to the CimFan – their fandom. They were doing it after the cover of “Where have you been” by Rihanna and I’ll be introduced in the end. I’m a little nervous. It’s not every day that you are in a video on YouTube getting introduced to millions of people.

I was ready for the video shoot.

“Can you talk with me? I’m trying to tell you something!” – she said with a annoyed tone. I just looked at her waiting for her to continue.

“I’m sorry okay?!” – Tears felt for her beautiful brown eyes. They showed guilty and so much sadness. “I didn’t mean to say what I did. Yes! I was thinking of you...okay?” – She almost yelled at me, but not to me...do yo’all understand what I’m trying to say?!  

“I...I think that..that...”

“WHAT?” – if you didn’t get it yet but I’m really impatient when it comes to Lauren. When I looked up again from my outburst she was crying even more.

“I THINK I LOVE YOU!”