Crossed Fate 3

Copyright ©CherrieBMiles

Chapter song: On the side- "Feel this moment" by Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera

Also, on the side is a photo of Lilith and Lauren & Lilith. So, I also wanted to tell you guys that, Lilith is just like in the foto but her hair is like the hair of Aly Antorcha (the blue and purple one). Lilith is played by Ana de Armas, a Spanish actress. Hope you like this chapter. 

This chapter is also dedicated to ELLA43 for the support! Thank you love. 

Don't forget to comment and vote! Love, Cherrie xx

Lilith POV

"I'm Nick" – Brown eyes and brown hair.

"I'm Joe” - Brown eyes and brown hair. The three of them had almost the same look, but with some little differences.

"And we're the Cimorelli's!"

“Hello!” – I said with my harsh tone which made my British accent come out even more! – “My name is Lilith Sophia Stuart”

Dani came to where I was standing and gave me a hug. I didn’t hug her back. I don’t know her...I’m not this “friendly” to people I don’t know! I have to get to know them first and then, maybe yes, we hug!

“Hum...could you, maybe just get off of me?!” – I told her not liking her hug a little bit. The rest of the family just looked at me with a confused and some even with a killer look... I don’t get it. They’re the ones that want me here, not the other way round! How would they feel if they went to another country, on the other side of the globe? Fuckin’ happy? I don’t think so.

Dani got off of me, and gave me a sad with a bit of deception look.

“I don’t like that people that I don’t know hug me, just no!” – I said to her and looked to the others so they could understand my side. The silence in the room was weird and thick, so thick that it could cut a knife!

“So, it’s better if I show you where you’re going to sleep. You must be tired!” – Lynne said cutting the silence.  I nodded thankful for her choice of things.

“Mike, girls can you help Lilith with her bags, please?” – She asked her sons. They just gave a yes with their head. Each one of them took my bags, and the others just stayed there looking...

2 weeks later...

These two weeks were the longest weeks of my life! The only good thing that happen was that me and Lauren did get along with each other. She’s a girl that can captivate someone... she’s quiet and at the same time she’s supper funny! What I learned and get to know about her is that she can also be sarcastic yet she can be shy! She likes to skateboard, swimming and even football. I also learned about her and the other girls, is that they have a band – Cimorelli – and that they are supper famous on YouTube!   

I also started to get along with the other girls and with the rest of the family. They’re funny and really nice and decent people. The little ones, Joey, Nick and Christian are so cute and really funny.

I think that I’m starting to like it here... but that doesn’t mean that I want to stay here.

Lauren POV:

2 weeks before...

This girl, Lilith, she’s different from what I’m used to. She doesn’t like hugs or kissed on her cheek. She doesn’t talk much with us or to us. She doesn’t want to be here! She’s so pretty. I love the way her blue-greeinsh  eyes get through my soul when she looks at me.  The way her blue-purplish hair falls on her shoulders and when her fake smile reaches her lips.  She’s beautiful. The way she looks at me, makes me hot and smile... I don’t know what this is! I’ve never felt like this before!

2 weeks later... (Present time)

These two weeks passed so quickly, for me. Lilith finally opened up to us... she speaks without that harsh tone she used, or even without the fake smile. We are really friendly now. She goes with me to the beach and to the skate park. She even calls me LaurBear or love and I call her Soph. She says that I’m the only one calling her that!

She’s really different from me! It’s weird how she can have some characteristics from us... She’s sassy like Christina, she cooks – and let me tell you, she can cook amazingly well – and is a really motherly like Kath. She can be loud and a little crazy as Lisa; loves to laugh and is almost all the time giggling like Amy; she loves to make people laugh like Alex; She’s creative and hyper as Dani and sweet, joker, teasing, sensitive, athletic and  klutzy as Christian, Nick and Joey.

She is also a little sarcastic like me and she loves the beach.

...

Right now, we’re on the beach. Lilith loves to surf, so she wanted to came here and do her thing. She’s really good. The way she uses the board is like she’s flying or something.

I love the feeling of the breeze passing by and the way my hair comes to my face because of it.

“What are you thinking of?” – I jumped a little; I didn’t see her coming out of the sea. I took a look at her, she was taking her surf suit of... The way her wet hair came down to her beautiful face when she undid her messy bun. The way the suit was like glued to her body. She’s definitely something else!

“LaurBear? Are you alright?”  - She asked me again bringing me out of my thoughts about her. I just smiled to her showing her my white pearl teeth.

“Yes, Soph. I’m just thinking...”

“About what, love?” – She is so caring and so kind to me!

“Nothing to big...” I said, and then looked at her. She was seated in the beach towel we brought. The wind gave her another thing that was good about her. She’s looking up, to the sky with her beautiful eyes closed just letting the soft breeze pass by. She must have felt that someone was looking ‘cause she stopped looking up and looked at me with a look of confusion on her face. It made her brows go up in a funny way and her nose twitch. It was a cute view!

“What’s wrong?” – She asked me.

“Nothing’s wrong, Soph. “– I answer her.

“Then why are you looking at me like that?” – She told me with a confusing tone on her voice. I wanted to tell her something but, nothing came out. I just stood there looking at her, like she was the only person that could understand me. Like she knew what I feel for her. Because right now, I don’t know what it is!