Crossed Fate 10

Copyright 2015 ©CherrieBMiles

I know it's been two years since I last updated, but after seeing so many comments and seeing how much my readers have grown, I decided to continue with this project.

Thank you so much for you love and your support,

Cherrie, xoxo

*****

Lilith POV:

It's been two years since I last saw Lauren. It's been two years since I last spoke to her. And to tell you the truth, it's killing. Deep inside I still love her and i've never forgotten her. In the last video she sent me, Lauren told me to forget her, because everything that I believed to be real, actually wasn't. She told me she didn't love me anymore and that it would be better to go on, alone.

That killed me too.

You know when you love someone so much that all you want is to see that person, no mater how far they are? Do you know that felling that you feel deep inside your heart when you see photos or any memory of that person?

To me, Lauren was my first true love. And for her to be a girl was something even more serious than if she were a guy. I had to fight with my mum to get her to understand that is good to be different. That even if I like girls, that's not a bad thing. And yes, God may have made us for a man, but he never said that loving a girl was wrong. After all, we love our mums, our sisters, our cousins, and our friends... as far as I know they're girls too!

Now she's famous. Or at least close to it. The girls have a certified VEVO account on you-tube and a certified account on Facebook and Twitter, which may I say it's awesome. They've launched albums of their own, written by the girls themselves, and that makes me proud.

After everything that happened I though that they would call me, or invite me over. Its not like I've moved to another planet or another galaxy. There's planes for a reason! But, no. They haven't, and that makes me sad.

In these two years, I've grown up and I've changed. Two years changes a person, you know! My hair as gone back to my natural color, and I've cut just below my shoulders. I guess I've become "normal". No more hair dyes, or strange colors combinations. My mum is thankful for that. After I told her what I was, bisexual, all she did was try to understand, after much fight on my behalf, and she understood from where I came from. She started to comprehend that being bisexual is not a crime. It's not like I've killed someone... right?

Now I'm going to live my life, and try to move on from Lauren. Keyword, trying.