Something you should read beforehand

This whole story is dedicated to @Divergentbowties
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAVE FUN AT SCHOOL (ew...school... *shivers*)!!! It's your fault I'm posting this, so yep.

Anyways...

I can't even believe I am doing this. A fanfic.
( -_-) Dear god, help me.

I won't tell you too much because that will ruin some suspenseful things in the future. But I guess it won't hurt to tell you: "Your name is (-First Name-, -Last Name-) [<-No Kidding] and you are 27 years old. You are revisiting Ikebukuro, but this time, it's because a mystery person summoned you here. Not only are you trying to find out who it is, but you seek to know the answer as to why they called upon you.

"Also, this is an Orihara Izaya X Reader, so fall in love (all over again) or else this book will have no purpose whatsoever. Help me help you. I mean, you can also just help me out of the kindness of your heart--even if you're like me and don't have one."

WARNING: Strong language due to angry bartenders, gang members, and annoyed Reader-chans (And the occasional randomly cussing individual). DO NOT READ if you are sensitive to this language. DO READ if you don't give a fuck.

I do not own Durarara or most of the characters used in this Fanfiction. I also do not own you; human trafficking is not good.

But do you want to know what is good?

Sushi.

Sushi good.
Sushi healthy.
Sushi good for health.

I also do not own those words.
Nor do I own these.
Or those.
Or that.

But I do own the idea, and that's all that matters because it's even better. You're welcome for sharing this with you like the wonderfully kind person I am.

No, you don't have to call me "senpai".

But yes, you can if you want.

-!n@

-$£nPA!