[CLOSED] Character creation

[CLOSED]

This is important--very important--to the story.
It's in regards to bringing in a new character.

This new character has to be somehow appealing to the majority of readers. No, it's not Izaya's competition in a battle for your heart. Stop dreaming of crazy harems. Even if that were the case, this is an Izaya X Reader, so the crazy, information-brokering bastard we all know and love would be sure to win, and that's not fun.

ANYWAYS!!

I've decided to leave everything to the readers' hands.

I challenge all of you to work together and create a character that will appear soon!
You are to make up his appearance and name. If everything is going fine, then maybe you could recommend a few personality traits or quirks that I might just add.

More info. / Guidelines:
• Male
• As old as Reader-chan (in the story [27])
• Must be appealing to many or most readers.
• First and Last Name given to this character must be specified.
• Choose Last Name wisely (he cannot be related to any of the other characters)
• I personally decided on his job, so try to keep him a bit classy.
• Create his appearance (eyes, hair, skin, facial hair, beauty marks, scars, etc...)
• Try not to make him look like any of Durarara's main characters.

If a large number of you are unable to decide on a single character design, I'll make him using the most popular traits.

Any questions?

Okay.
This should be fun.

You may begin.

-GameMaster