READ: CRUCIAL: NEW CHARACTER

This is the character created by all of you~!

Since people had so many different ideas, I arranged his appearance and personality based on popular demand (As well as elements required for the story and my ideas on what was most aesthetically pleasing)!

Also, sorry to those who requested for him to be homosexual. Due to the plot, he has to be straight... or bisexual at most. Sorry, again ( ._. )

I'll try to be as precise as possible. I apologize for how long this is, but please, it is VERY IMPORTANT that you get to know him here because I won't elaborate on this character much, and you'll see why.

----

Here's his description:

Name: (Last) Kurokawa (First) Taichi

Nationality: Half-Japanese, half-American

Hair: Light, ashy blonde. Short. Partially sleeked back, but slightly disheveled.

Eyes: Cobalt blue.

Age: 27

Height: 5'10"

Accessories: Simple black stud on the left ear lobe. Black-rimmed glasses. Navy blue tie. White and navy blue striped handkerchief/pocket square. Black suspenders for style rather than use.

Other: Natural pouty face. Typically wears semi-formal attire (Light blue dress shirt with rolled-up sleeves. Grey-brown pants. Light blue socks. Black dress shoes.). Black scarf and coat for colder weather. He'll get a scar along the left side of his jaw sometime during the story... ;D That's where plot comes in, my friends~

I drew him out in my art style because the Durarara style is so hard for me! XD So, yeah. Sorry... Try to imagine him in DRRR-form. The green background is to make him easier to see. The pictures might be too small to see on mobile, but hey, what can you do?

 The pictures might be too small to see on mobile, but hey, what can you do?

----

----

Personality: Typically polite and formal until he gets comfortable around you. Doesn't enjoy talking to people much unless they're able to keep up with him intellectually. Doesn't "beat around the bush"; he's straightforward and honest--sometimes to a fault. He hates having to depend on others. His humor centers around sarcasm. Very subtly sadistic. If you could get him to a certain point, he is very blushy. Loyal. Must finish his current project before starting a new one.

For you "MBTI" folks out there who know what the frickety-hell that means: He is an "ISTJ".

So here's a picture of bunch of words to describe him.

Likes: Classical instruments. Taking quiet walks at night. Night. Winter. Games; both boardgames and video games (though they are less frequently played). Mystery novels--mostly fiction, sometimes nonfiction. Sweet food (especially ice-cream). Dogs and otters. Texting.

Dislikes: Heat. Hotness. Summer. Crowds of people. Stupid people. Stupid people who act like they're intelligent. Projects that are considered to be finished, but are done poorly. Illogical accusations/Biases. Sour food. Phone Calls.

Hobbies: Playing violin. Playing strategical boardgames. Reading. Making and solving cyphers. Cooking. Sketching.

Occupation: He doubles as a private and undercover investigator.

Other: He's allergic to paprika. Bad at taking care of plants. Doesn't own a vehicle. Travels using alleyways to his advantage.

----

Okay.

Tell me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, and I will try to clear them up! Thanks for reading and following along with this story~! I'll update soon. Like... Really soon.

Sorry for taking so long to post this, I've been pretty busy. *cough*PlayingPokémonGO*cough*

Anywho, see ya.

-!n@