5 Coat Hanger

(Quick Author's Note: The picture is proof of "Doogle". I will refer to Doogle, so rest assured; I'm not the one original enough to have come up with it. Have a nice day~)

"Another victim, please!" I exclaimed in frustration. "Is that too much to ask for?!" At this time, I was laying on my bedroom floor with my laptop--well--on top of my lap. I had been looking, searching across the whole world wide web just to find even a single hint about the Taggers; as Kanra dubbed them on the chat. Mainly, I was looking for word of another victim, but nothing has been mentioned whatsoever since the time at Animate Central. Suddenly, I heard a banging on my door. I had thought of ignoring it at first, but whomever was out there really insisted on seeing me.

"Yes, yes. Hold on! I'm coming, dammit!" I yelled at them.

I got up to open the door, but then I heard the person reply, "Whoa, whoa~! Ferocious first thing in the morning, eh? (-First Name-)-chan?"

"Freaking stalker," I muttered under my breath, before sitting back down. From the other side of the door, a prolonged silence of Orihara-san just waiting for me to open it resounded. I wondered if he realized that I wasn't going to. Of course, he started whining like an abandoned cat; I swear, I think he even scratched at my door. Then there was a long pause; a pause so long that I thought he gave up.

"(-First Name-)-chan! It's been awhile!" he finally chimed again. I turned to find my window swung open and an Orihara-san climbing into the living room area.

I face-palmed, already feeling stressed from simply seeing his face. "How'd you even find out where I live?"

He simply looked me up and down before sitting on the couch. "Can't you wear something cuter? Aren't young girls supposed to be wearing revealing pyjamas around the house--like tank tops and short shorts?" He rested his forehead on his hand as if in distress.

"Perv..." I glanced down at my clothes. (-Color/Print-) T-shirt and (-Color-) sweats. I shrugged. "Your disappointment is your own fault. Get out please."

"You hung out at my place, so I'm having you return the favor! Now... where's your T.V. remote~?" he asked, looking for it on my coffee table.

He had an unfortunately fair point with repaying the favor, I had to admit. I put on my coat. "The remote's in the cabinet under the T. V. Feel free to do whatever. Don't ask for room service, don't snoop around, and don't eat my food or I will kill you. I'll be heading out." He started whining about me leaving. Goddammit. "Stop whining!" I snapped at him.

"Haaa~~? So you get more annoyed when people whine? I learned something valuable today~!"

I scowled. Doesn't everybody? Plus, I was especially ornery.

"Just wait, (-First Name-)-chan!" He pulled off my coat, urging me to stay and sit. He then rushed for the remote before turning on the television and sitting back down on the couch beside me. "Look," he instructed with a deep, demanding tone to his voice.

There it was on the screen--what I had been searching for: a lead. A hospitalized victim from the first attack recovered and he was telling reporters what had happened to him. "Okay, I'm going," I said, about to leave again.

Orihara-san looked confused, but he was trying to hide it. "Where are you going? They haven't said anything yet!"

"Out, obviously. It'll do nothing if I just watch from here." He smirked, which I assumed meant that he was catching on to my intentions. "And you? What are you going to do?" I asked with an eyebrow raised, showing that I was expecting an actual answer. "Are you gonna leave now, Orihara-san?"

"'Leave' what? If you're referring to this hotel, then yes. If you're referring to yourself," he pulled off his jacket and wrapped it around me, "then no."