chapter 2: rage in my heart

Ichigo's POV:

When my idiot father and I had stopped arguing we headed inside. Yuzu had informed us that Rukia wasn't going to eat because she wasn't hungry. For some reason it made me worry.

What could have happened with her? What was wrong? When I looked at her as we were walking she was deep in thought. What could have been troubling her, I wondered as I ate dinner.

When I finished dinner I went to my room. I couldn't get Rukia out of my mind. Damn why am I worried. I went to my closet and opened the door. She turned around so I couldn't see her.

"I'm tired let me sleep," mumbled Rukia. I closed the door and let her sleep. I layed down. Her tone was different. As I thought my body felt heavy, till I was asleep.

---------------------------------------

Ichigo's POV:

I felt the warm light from my window. As I started to open my eyes I saw a blurry figure. The light was blinding.

"Ichigo!" screamed my father while coming towards me with a punch. I quickly dodged it. Unfortunately for him he crashed into my window face first. He's lucky it was closed. After a while of his complaining about his broken nose he left. I was shocked Rukia didn't jump out the closet to see what was happening with all the loudness. I opened the closet doors and it was empty.

I ran down stairs. She wasn't there either. I ran back to change. I skipped breakfast and went to look for her. Where could she gone on the weekend? She could have at least warned me. As I walked down the street I made my way to Urahara's shop. He probably knew where she was. When I arrived I felt a familiar reiatsu. I opened the door and there she was sitting down.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE! YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST WARNED ME," I ragged. Why was I so mad? I shouldn't even care where she was but I did for some reason. She turned her head a little. I could only see half of her face.

" Ichigo please leave me here alone. I have to think and I think you should stay away from me for a while. Meanwhile I figure things out," she retoreted. I asked what was wrong but I got no reply.

"Fine if you don't want my help I won't get in your business,"I fumed.
I walked out the shop with my blood boiling. It's been two years that I met rukia. Since the first time we met she understood my pain, she understood everything with just a glance, without words she was there. How come she couldn't trust me? The situation just made me furious.