chapter 3: how I feel

Orihime's POV:

As I was walking I saw orange hair and I knew who it was. My heart stopped as he walked with heavy foot steps and a mad look on his face. As I greeted Ichigo I asked him what was troubling him. He played a fake smile and said he was perfectly fine. I knew he was lying but why couldn't he trust me like he does to Kuchiki-San?

"Are you being bothered by," then he intteruped me. He replied Rukia as we felt the ground shake and a strong reitsu. Was he troubled by Rukia or did he worry about her from the spiritual pressure? He took out his soul reaper pass and took off. I followed him but was too slow. When I caught up I saw him finish off a huge hollow.

Was he troubled by Kuchiki-San? Did he feel bothered by her because he l-liked her? Why did he like her and not me? I hate that I was jealous of my best friend, I wondered.

"What the hell were you thinking Rukia? You could have gotten killed. You know that you haven't regained you powers so why didn't you come and warn me?" Cried Ichigo. Ichigo was visibly upset and as I walked closer I saw a petite figure laying motionless on the ground. Gasping I ran forward, kneeling down beside Rukia and quickly releasing Santen Kesshun

Ichigo's POV:

Rukia didn't even come and get me after she found out about the hollow. I had to find out by myself when Orihime and I were talking. What an idiot, she could have gotten killed. Wait why am I worrying? She could handel herself, shes a lietenaunt after all. After Orhime had finished healing her I yelled at her for a good ten minutes or so until I calmed down.

"Damn it Ichigo. You idiot, I can handle myself. I don't need you to come rescue me every time. Don't underestimate me you idiot," she yelled. Damn ,why was she this stubborn? Wait, I knew Rukia could protect herself so why was I worried about being by her side?

"Rukia can you move now?" questioned Orihime. Rukia let us know that she was fine and got up as she thanked Orihime. She still couldn't look at me. Damn it ,why did she have to do that? It pisses me off knowing there is something wrong. Then without a word Rukia began to walk away. I was about to go after her but I felt a warm grasp on my arm. I stood there in shock.

"I-Ichigo, please don't leave. I feel sad and alone when you're not with me. So please don't go chase after Kuchiki-San. I know you worry about her but please don't leave," bellowed Orihime. I asked what was wrong with her but she just said she was acting silly and that she was okay. She's my friend so I worried about her. I had knew that Orihime liked me for a while, I just couldn't return the feeling. We had been walking for a while till we sat down in a bench. The afternoon breezes blew through my hair.

"I-Ichigo I have to tell you what I feel because I can't help but feel jealous when your with Rukia. How silly of me but Ichigo I like you."whispered Orihime. Suddenly I felt a similar reitsu behind me. Rukia was standing behind us but now she was walking away.