Mr. Pablo: Ok class, we're going on a field trip!

The class erupted in cheer. Some students in the back asked where they were going, and to their reply, The Bahamas.

Then the bell rang signaling that the day was over. Ross and Laura took they're usual trip home, since they live next door to each other. They were talking about the trip, wishing they could go. Ross sort of knew he was already going, since his parents were rich, hardly ever home, and didnt pay much attention to him.He had a LOT of money, so it didn't affect him on how much the trip would cost.

Laura on the other hand, had a slightly different story, scratch that, SEVERELY different story. She had very little money, due to the fact it was just her and her dad working. Her mom passed away when she was young, but only Ross, Raini, and Calum knew that, considering that they are her closest friends. She had known Ross practically since birth. They had best friends since.She feels like she could tell Ross anything, and she does. Same the other way around. He cares for her dearly, shes the only one he opens up to, not even to his best friend Calum. Calum and Raini had known each other since birth, too. They all met when they started 4th grade and have been inseparable since. Laura was thinking about how she was going to try and convince her dad on letting her go. She was ripped from her thoughts when her blonde friend spoke up.

Ross: you know Ide do anything for you right?
When he got a nod from his brunette best friend, that's right his brunette best friend, hes overprotective of her, barely letting her out of his sight, knowing that she could slip from his fingertips if he ever lets her go, like so many people have. He continued, saying,
Ross:Then let me pay for you...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS!! So this is my first fanfiction and i REALLY hope you guys like it!! I will updating almost everyday when I can. Please vote and comment! I'll talk to ya soon!!