3

3

Ally woke up early, took a shower, curled her hair into nice, luscious, curls, showing off her ombre perfectly. Deciding that it was going to be a little chilly on the plane, she wore high-waisted skinny jeans, and her off the shoulder sweater, and her signature black and white converse.

Laura's pov

I was finishing my make-up (I don't usually wear that much make-up, I go for a natural sort of look), when I hear the doorbell ring. I scream it's open figuring it's Ross, while i continue to touch up my make-up.

Ross: what's cookin, good lookin? (We always greet each other that way, we have the weirdest relationship)

Laura: Nothin much, cutie *winks*

Ross: Are you ready to go yet?

Laura: Give me a second, geese, you came earlier than you said you were going to come, haha I'll be right there, make yourself comfortable*turns around and sees Ross laying on her bed on his phone* yeah ok

*Ross giggles, looking at the time*

Ross: c'mon Laur, we've got to go *pushing her out the door*

Laura: Ok pushy

~~~~~
Ross' pov

I walk into Laura's house and see that she still isn't ready, still putting on her make-up. She doesnt need make-up, shes beautiful enough without it. Best friends are supposed to think that, right? Whatever, we need to go. I push her out the door, putting her suitcase in the car, and drive to school. Helping her out of the car, and grabbing her bags, making they're way to Raini and Calum. I see Laura run over to Raini giving her a hug, like they haven't seen each other in weeks, but in actuality, they just saw each yesterday. I cant complain though, I'm the same with Laura.

Calum: hey dude

I reply walking towards the bus putting Laura's and I stuff in there. I then walk back to him and the girls to see if theyre ready to go. But when I get there, I dont like what i hear, or see.

End of pov
Laura's pov

I was talking to Raini about how excited i was for the trip, when one of the 'populars' came over to us.

Cody (christian): Hey losers

Raini: what do you want doofus

Cody: definitely not you, I came to say goodbye to Brooke, but I have a little somethin' in mind for Laura

Hearing that gets me frustrated, I mean why does he keep picking on us? Why cant he just leave us alone? Apparently he and his "girlfriend" Brooke own the school, They think they're so cu-

He just freakin kissed me! WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO!? BROOKE IS GONNA KILL ME!!!

????: HEY GET THE H*** OF HER!

Oh thank God

I see Ross storming over here, about to rip Cody's head off. It looks kinda hot...Wait, what am i saying, we're just friends...right?

I was about to stop Ross from doing anything he might end up regretting, when the devil herself walks over to us and stops him.

Brooke: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?! WHY DID YOU JUST KISS MY BOYFRIEND?! WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU?! HE CAME TO SAY GOODBYE TO ME AND YOU JUST KISSED HIM!! YOU ARE SO--

She yelled getting all up in face, I was about to yell back, when the teacher waves his hand, signaling us its time to get on the bus.
I feel a strong arm wrapped around my shoulder pulling me with them....Ross.