18
Previously

The note

Im sorry.

My eyes widen. Oh-no.

I run downstairs, note in hand, to the others.

Ross: GUYS (I say shakily with fear evident in my voice)

All of their heads turn to me.

Ross: Laura's missing.

Now
Ross' pov
I don't know what to think right now. Why would she do this?! I promised her I wouldn't let anything happen to her, and then she goes and does this! Really?!

Riker: *eyes watering* Crap! Where do you think she went?!

I told them about Bradley, and about what went on yesterday, and what he said about getting to us.

Rydel: Oh my gosh! NOO!!! *starts crying* WE HAVE TO GO LOOK FOR HER!

Now two people are crying.

Rydel...and me of course.

She means the world to me and to know that she could be- forget it...I don't wanna think about that.

Rocky: *eyes watering* She could be with him. We have to go look for her guys. Come on lets go. (He says grabbing his keys)

Ratliff: *eyes watering* where would we look guys? We have no idea where she could be? She could be anywhere.

Ross: *full on crying now* WE HAVE TO TRY! I CANT LOSE HER!

Ryland: lets c-call h-her

I feel like Ry is taking it harder than all of us, well besides me of course. He really looked up to Laura. She was like another sister of his. To all of us. Scratch that, she was.....is.

I run upstairs grabbing my phone, dialing while running back downstairs.

Rydel: put it on speaker

I put it on speaker. We wait a while and eventually...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
It goes to voicemail.

Ross: UGH!! WHY WONT SHE ANSWER!! SHE MUST BE HURT! LETS GO!!!*I throw my phone against the wall running out of the house*

I jump in the car waiting anxiously for everybody else.

Ross: LETS GO!!!

Seconds later everyone jumps in the car, and Riker starts driving.

Meanwhile Im in the passenger seat dialing the number to the police station.

Police: 9-1-1 how may I assist you? (Idk how this goes so I'm just gonna put how I think it goes)

Ross: SOMEONE HELP!!

Dispatcher: Please sir, calm down.

Ross: I CANT CALM DOWN! I WONT!! MY GIRLFRIEND IS MISSING! !

Dispatcher: Do you have any idea of where she would be?

Ross: her ex boyfriend, his name is Bradley. He used to beat her, and when she told someone, he killed the person who she told. We had an interaction with him yesterday and he threatened her again. I woke up this morning and she was gone.

Dispatcher: Bradley? He just got out a couple of months ago. We will do our best to look sir.

Ross: *says shakily* o-ok, thank you. Bye.

~~~~~~~

Laura's pov

As soon as I read the text, I knew I had to leave. I couldnt let anything happen to Ross, even if Bradley was bluffing.

I got out of bed, careful not to wake Ross, and sneak out of the house, after writing him a note.

I look down at my phone to see Bradley calling, again. But this time, I do answer it.

Phone call:

Laura: what.

Bradley:you finally answered, no shock there, I knew you'de want to come find me to save that little boyfriend of yours.

Laura: get to the point Bradley. Where are you?

After giving me the adress, I hang up.

I look down at the adress in my hands.

8375 Elmore st.

Great. His old 'house'.

It wasnt technically his house, but he always took me there to beat me.
~~~~~~~~
About an hour later I arrive at the house, and hesitantly bring my fist up, to knock on the door.

After debating on whether I should do this or not, I decide.

A few moments later, the brown eyed monster that Ive come to hate opens the door with a smirk on his face.

Bradley: Oh Laura, funny seeing you here.

I just scoff.

Laura: Lets just get this over with.

Bradley: that wont be for a while now. I have some new plans that I want to try with you.

The next thing I know, Im being picked up and thrown over his shoulder, and carried into his house.

He walks downstairs into his basement, and throws me onto the floor. He goes over to the closet, pulling out a metal bat.

Oh-no.

Ross' pov
Its been 3 hours since we've started looking for Laura. The cops said they'd let me know if they found anything on Bradley and Laura, and so far, they've found nothing.

Riker: did Laura ever tell you anything about where he used to live? Or where theyde usually go?

Ross: umm...not that I rem-YES!! HIS OLD HOUSE!! HIS PARENTS HOUSE!! MAYBE THEYRE THERE! RIKER YOUR A GENIUS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We finally arrived at his parents house, and I jump out of the care before Riker even parked, and ran straight to the door.

After about a minute of knocking, repeatedly, the door finally opened, to reveal a middle aged woman.

Woman: well hello there.

Ross: uhh..hi. are you by chance the mother of Bradley Cooper?

Woman: why yes, I am.

Seconds later everyone comes out of the car behind me.

Ross: Can we speak with you?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Double update!! I'll have another one up tomorrow (well later)! See you soon! Bye lovelies!