21
Ross' pov

Laura and I both just woke up. Laura has her head buried in my chest, she had a nightmare in the middle of the night, and my first instict was to pull her into my arms comfort her. So thats exactly what I did. She is still tired, and soon enough, shes asleep in my arms, yet again. I just tighten my grip on her, loving that shes still here to be able to do that. Its been a long week. Hopefully, my parents never find out. They would never trust us by oursleves again, sort of like how I do with Laura. Everytime I go to sleep, she has to either come with me, or someone has to watch her, I cant have her run off again. This girl worries me too much.

???: *knocking*

Ross:*whispers* come in

Rocky opens the door.

Rocky:*whispering* Mom and Dad aren't going to be back home till Monday.

I thought they were coming home tomorrow.

Ross: whats today?

Rocky: Thursday.

I just nod at him, signaling him to leave, I dont want him to wake Laura, with as much as shes been through this week, she needs to sleep.

Rocky:Were all going to the beach later, you guys wanna come?

I look at Laura.

Ross:Sure, she needs to get her mind off of things. What time?

Rocky: 12:00

Ross: ok.

He leaves as I look at the clock

10:00.

Ok Ill go get ready then wake Laura up. As much as I dont want to get out of this position were in, I have to get ready.

I go to the bathroom and freshin up, then go over to my closet. I pull out some pink swim trunks, then but on a black tank top.

I go over to the bed, ready to wake Laura.

Laura's pov
Im interrupted from my sleep, by shaking.

???:Laura...Babygirl wake up.

Ross.

I just moan and roll over.

Next thing I know, I feel a pair of lips on mine.

I open my eyes slowy as he pulls away.

Laura: If that's how Im going to be woken up everyday, Ill sleep in longer.

Ross: Oh well then Ill have to do that then wont I?*he mocks*

I just giggle and jump out of bed, finally noticing what hes wearing. I give him a questioning look and he simply says beach. I just nod, stretching, and walk into the bathroom. I freshin up, and put my naturally curled hair into a high ponytail. I then realize I dont have a bikini, so I head to Rydel's room. Shes getting ready.

Rydel:Hey girlie, whats up?(she says already in her pink bikini)

Laura:Could I borrow a bathing suit? I dont have mine with me.

Rydel: Of course!! Lets see...

She walks over to her closet and looks through her bikinis.

Seconds later, I hear a scream.

She comes out of the closet, squealing about the little piece of clothing in her hand.

Laura: there is no way Im wearing that!!