13

Laura's pov

I feel so much better now that I confessed to Ross. I still feel the need to cut, but he told me that whenever I want to, to call him and he'll come over right away, and divert my attention from it. He is seriously the sweetest guy ever! Were still in his room, right after I told him, and were cuddling!

Ross' pov
I still cant get over the fact that Laura cut herself! My Laur! How bad of a boyfriend could I be not to notice this?! I am GOING to make sure that she never does it again though. Ill never leave her side if I have to. Right now were cuddling in my bed, just enjoying each other's presence. I love her so fricken much, its unbelievable. I never thought that a love like this, could exist, but it does, and I'm livin in it.

Riker: *barging into Ross' room* ROSS!

Rocky: *Runs in right behind Riker* LAURA!

Ross/Laura: *jumping up* WHAT!?

Rocky: I thought you guys were coming in the pool?

Ross: *Sitting back down, pulling Laura on his lap* Really?! You almost gave Laura a heart attack!

Laura: yeah, just me...

Ross: *chuckles*

Riker: Just hurry up *he chuckles pulling Rocky out*

Ross: get changed...supposedly into that bikini I bought you the other day *smirks*

Laura: *glares at him* Well if you want me to change, you'll have to leave

Ross: Nope..not gonna happen beautiful. You are on Ross supervision.

Laura: I cant change with you in here. Ill just change in the bathroom then.

Ross: NO! *rushes past her, blocking her way into the bathroom* ILL TURN AROUND!

Laura: *rolls her eyes*

Ross: *walking up to her putting his arms out* Im sorry, I just dont want you to hurt yourself.

Laura: *hugging him* Ok, its ok, I promise....Ok?

Ross: *nods* ok *smiles* I love you ;)

Laura: *rolling her eyes* I love you too! Now get out *smirks*

Ross: *leaves*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ross' pov

Ross: Are you ready yet Laur?

Laura: Yeah...

I walk in...shes looking down. I look up and down her body and smirk to myself, licking my lips. Could she be anymore perfect? I swear I have the smartest, prettiest, most talented girl out there. She all mine.

Ross: you look beautiful!

She just shakes her looking down.

I walk up to her putting my two fingers under her chin, making her look at me.

Ross: you are the prettiest girl I know *smiles* PLEASEE believe that.

Laura: *hugging him tightly* Thank you. I love you

Ross: *hugging back* I love you too babygirl. Cmon, lets go show my brothers what they cant have *smirks*

Laura giggles. Oh her giggle. If only she knew what she did to me.

~~~~~~
We walk outside and the boys' mouths' drop open. Oh yeah.

Laura blushes looking down.