11

Laura's pov
No.nononono. This cant be happening. HE CANT!! HE WOULDN'T. THERE IS NO WAY HE KILLED HIMSELF OVER THIS. HE WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME ALONE HERE. HE WAS THE ONLY ONE I HAD LEFT.

I couldn't process it properly. I couldn't really process anything after that. I felt like everything froze. I couldn't move from the position I was in.

Ross' pov

Oh my gosh. Lester would never do that. I mean, yeah, his only daughter that he had left was missing, but he didn't know that she was dead. And since I was there, he should have KNOWN that I wouldn't have let anything happen to her. Something isnt right. He wouldn't just do something like this....right?

Laura still hasnt moved. She hasnt even shed a tear. Oh-no.

I shake her slightly. She still doesn't move. I grab her shoulders shaking her harder, the pulling her to me.

Ross: Laur...oh my gosh, oh Laura Im so fricken sorry babygirl.

I kiss her forehead. She eventually breaks down in my arms, I pull away and wipe her tears.

Ross: Cmon, pretty girl shouldn't cry, itll ruin your makeup

I say trying to make her laugh. She barely cracks a smile and tears quickly fill her eyes again. She jumps in my arms burying her head in my neck, and starts to cry again.

I hear a muffled 'hes all I had left'
I shake my head.

Ross: No. Listen, you still have me left. You have Raini, Rydel, Rocky, Riker, Calum, my parents, Ellington, Ryland, and most importantly, me.

I say smiling.

She shakes her head,

Laura: *shaking head* No. Blood related, Ross. Family-

Ross: we are your family Laura.
(He says sternly)

Laura: once again Ross, blood related. Now they're all gone.

She cries into my chest

Laura: THEYRE GONE ROSS

I bring her to the bed and set her down. She pulls me with her, and nuzzles into my chest.

Ross: shhhh...shhhh Laur its gonna be ok

I say with tears filling in my eyes. I hated seeing her like this.

Laura: NO IT WONT

She says crying harder.

Doctor: *walking in* Miss Mara-
Oh sweety I am so sorry about your loss.

I smile slightly at him, telling him to continue.

Doctor: You dont seem to have an major injuries, but we would like to keep you overnight just in case. Youll be free to go tomorrow.

Ross: What about her stomach? Is her stomach ok? You do know she was starving herself right? Then she got punched in it. Shes ok right? Please tell me she'll be ok.

I say with a worried expression.

Doctor: she will be quite alright sir. Its good to see you care about your girlfriend. At least I know shes in good hands.

Ross: *smiling* always.

I look down at my chest to see Laura cuddled up in it, asleep. I dont fail to notice the dried tears stains on her cheeks though.