22

Rydel's pov
I cant possibly be hearing right, right? Ratliff just said he likes...me?

Then reality hits.

AHHHHH OMG HE LIKES ME HE LIKES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I try my best not to jump and squeal, but there is no way Im going to able to hide the HUGE smile on my face.

Rydel:You, l-like me?

Ratliff:I always have Rydel. You are so perfect, in every way. Im sorry I didnt say anything before, I was just nervous.....and it doesnt help the fact that your brother might beat me up for this.

I roll my eyes at the mentioning of Riker, and jump on top of E-rat causing the both of us to fall, then to break out in laughter.

His laugh is perfect. His voice is perfect. His eyes are perfect. His smile, perfect. RATLIFF IS PERFECT!!!
*
*
*
AND HE LIKES ME!!!!!!

Ratliff's pov
As soon as I said I liked Rydel, the smile that grew on her face was huge...and permanent.

Rydel:*rolls off of Ratliff, onto the ground next to him*And for the record Ratliff, I like you too.

And this day just keeps getting better and better.

Ross' pov
Laur and I are gonna be together forever-I just know it.

Were walking hand in hand down the shore, and her head is on my shoulder-the way it should be.

Ross:I love you, you know that right?

Laura:*nods* I love you too Ross.

Ross:So much.

Laura:*stops* Ross, I know, whats going on? Are you ok?

Ross:I just...I see all of these guys here looking at you. Your beautiful Laur, we all know it. I feel like you could do better than me, and could just leave me for them.

Laura:*hugs Ross tightly* I would never, ever do that to you Ross. So what if they think-

Ross:Ever since we got to the beach, their eyes havent left you.

Laura:So? I dont care about them, only you. Plus, I didnt even notice them till you brought it up, because the only guy here that Im focused on, is you. I love you.

Ross:Good. Cause I could never lose you Laura, you know that.

She nods, wrapping her arm around me again, leaning her head on my shoulder, as we continue to walk back to the others.
~~~~~~~~~~
Were all waiting on Ratliff and Rydel.

Seconds later they walk up laughing, hand in hand.

End of pov
Everyone's heads turn to Riker.

Riker's pov
Were waiting for Ratliff and Rydel, and when they finally walk up, everyones heads turn to me.

Riker:What?

They point to Ell and Rydel.

Theyre holding hands.

Rydel:*notices Rikers looking at them and lets go of Ratliff's hand* Riker...hey...

Ratliff's pov
Oh-no. Im dead. Its official. GOOD BYE WORLD. TELL MY FAMILY I LOVE THEM!! MAKE SURE MY FUNERAL ISNT TOO SAD, ITS ONLY CAUSE OF MY GIRLFRIENDS BROTHER!! HELP ME!! IM GOING TO DIE!! I-

Ryland:DUDE! Relax!!! Your not gonna die.

Rocky:I wouldnt be so sure about that, I mean were talking about Riker here.