4

Previously
Hours later, they reached their destination, or so they thought. Getting off the plane, luggage in hand, everyone was confused to as of where they actually were, all they could see were trees, sand and water. They were too busy looking around trying to figure out where they were to see the pilot walk out.

???: Such a shame to see that you dont remember me, Laura.
~~~~~~~~~~
Now
Everyone looked at the confused girl. Ross pulled her in, protectively.

???: your family sent me to jail for a long while. It hurts that you forgot. (He mocked) You trapped me in that cell, it's my turn to trap you. Have fun.

And with that, he took off.

Rydel: what was that guy talking about?

Laura sighed.

Laura: It all started when I was little. My mom, dad, and I were driving back home from a music convention. We were all laughing at some joke I said. *Tears started forming in Laura's eyes* We didn't see the car coming. We stopped, but the car looked like it moved towards us. We were rammed on my mom's side of the car. She died instantly. It was all my fault.

*Ross pulled her into a tight hug.*

Ross: shh...come here, it's not your fault. Its ok. Im sorry. PLEASE do not blame yourself for something you had no control over. It kills me when you put yourself down, I hate seeing you cry. (He thought to himself)

Brooke: She probably deserved it.(She whispered to herself thinking no one heard her)*Ross heard her and balled up his fists*
Well while you guys are over here whining, I'm going to go look for some food, and service.

Brooke always had a problem with Laura, she had a HUGE crush on Ross, and EVERYBODY knew it. Since Laura was so close with Ross, Brooke knew she had no chance with him, and she knew that he liked Laura. Walking off, Brooke mumbled under her breath, with bits and pieces being understandable to the group around her. Some like "my man" and "Thanks a lot". Letting it go, the group decided it would be best to build a shelter, it looked like it was going to rain.
Laura's pov
I cant believe Brooke just said that to me. I mean i kind of expected it, but I just dont understand how someone could be so cold hearted. Ross pulled me in telling me it wasn't my fault, and when she said something under her breath the first time, I couldn't really make out what she said, but I could tell Ross heard it, because his grip tightened on me. When she walked away, everyone got to work on building the fort-sort-of-thing, I snuck off to walk around and to clear my head. As soon as I knew I was out of sight, the tears started to flow out of my eyes. I sat down with my head in my hands blaming myself for everything. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me. It started to rain. Great.

Ross' pov
There. We just finished building our shelter. I still cant believe that Brooke would say something like that to Laura. She doesn't deserve it. Brooke got back when we were halfway done with out little "fort". Something felt missing though......
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
LAURA!!! WHERE IS SHE!?

Ross: GUYS WHERE IS LAURA?!
SHES NOT HERE!! SHES GONNA GET HURT! UGHHH I HAVE TO GO LOOK FOR HER!

Rocky: Well we'll start looking for her tomorrow, it's pouring out there, its getting dark, and we have no idea what's out there.
Ross: Which is why we have to go find her!! SHE COULD GET HURT! I guess I'm going alone then? *Noone says anything* Fine. Nice to see you all care.
*Storms out to find Laura.

WHERE IS SHE!? SHE HAS TO BE OK!! I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT HER! I keep calling out her name but I don't get a response, OK IM REALLY STARTING TO GET NERVOUS NOW!! LAURAAAAAAA!!!!!
Something catches my attention. Sniffing. I run into the direction I hear it coming from. Then I see it. I see her. I run over to her and pull her into a HUGE hug. She hugs back crying harder.

Ross: Laur, what were you thinking?! You could've gotten hurt!

Laura: So? Not like anyone would care.

Ross: WHAT!? ARE YOU CRAZY!? I WOULD MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY. YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME LAUR! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!

Laura: Because its all my fault were here. If I didn't distract my parents, we wouldn't of got into that accident, my mom would still be here, that guy wouldn't of gone to jail, and he wouldn't of trapped us here! Its my fault.

Ross: *grabs her hand* you are coming with me. I dont want you getting sick or hurt.
End of pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back at the fort

*Ross and Laura walk in*

Ross: *looking at Brooke* YOU!! THIS IS ALL OF YOUR FAULT!! (He says holding Laura) YOU MADE LAURA RUN OFF! SHE COULD'VE GOTTEN HURT!!! DONT YOU EVEN CARE?! WE COULD'VE LEFT YOU OUT THERE! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE THAT?! NONE OF THIS IS HER FAULT! DO YOU ALL HEAR ME!? SO I DONT WANT ANY OF YOU BLAMING LAURA DO YOU HEAR ME!? (he shouts, hugging Laura tighter, with tears brimming over his eyes) Don't you see that she has gone through enough? She already blames herself when she shouldn't! SHE COULD'VE GOTTEN HURT!

Laura: Hey, hey, hey, it's ok (she says hugging him back) Im right here, I'm ok, it's ok, Ross relax.

Laura's pov
It took me a couple of minutes to calm Ross down. I cant believe that Ross felt that way. I mean, yeah, of course he'll be nervous about something like this, it would kill me if I didnt know where he was and then found out that he was blaming himself for something as big as this, but you gotta understand what Im going through. It was raining pretty hard, I'm surprised that this place hasn't blown over yet. They did a pretty good job with it.

End of pov

It was getting late. But nobody knew what time it was. Their phones had no signal. They figured theyde start searching for food in the morning, they had some canned food and water from the plane, but that was about it. They had no idea what was out there, but they were about to find out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyo guys! Heres another update for ya!!! Vote and comment! Later lovelies!