2
Laura's pov

I find it really sweet that he is considering to pay for me. He is literally the nicest guy on earth. But I couldn't just let him pay for me, I mean, yeah he may be rich, but I'm not going to use his money. His face shows a concerned expression, as if hes worried about whats going on in my head, so I reply.

Laura: Thats sweet Ross, but i can't have you pay for me, I have money too, ya know

Ross: Yeah, but c'mon Laur, do you really think your dad will give you that kind of money? The other week, for your allowance, he gave you $5...in Monopoly money. PLEASEEEEEEEE

Cutting him off with a 'let me think about it' we go our seperate ways into our houses.

Laura: DAD IM HOME!
I yell shouting up the stairs. I hear a faint ok sweetie and then footsteps.

Lester: hi honey, i was waiting for you to come home so I could leave for work. Please take care of yourself, I'll be back later.

He gives me a hug and heads towards the door shouting
Dinners in the fridge

I walk up to my room sitting by my piano, playing out some tunes.
I look over to the clock and realize i lost track of time, seeing that the clock read 9:00. I hear a door slan figuring my dad just got home. I walk down the stairs to see him quite upset.

Laura: Hey dad, what's wrong?
Lester: Honey, I have some bad news.

After hearing what I just heard, i figured it wasn't a good time to ask him for the $100 I needed for the trip. Walking up the stairs, I start to hear my phone ringing.

End of pov

Picking up the phone, Laura heard her best friend speak into the phone. (Laura/Ross)

Hey girlie
Hey...
Uh-oh, what happened?
Nothing
Mhmm, im sure (he said not believing her) I'll find out later. So are you aloud to go?
You know we dont have the money, Ross.
Oh, ok

He knew he wasn't going to let her stay home on a trip like this, and he wouldn't go if she couldnt go, how would the trip be fun that way? He had a plain.

------------------------------------------------------
The next morning, Mr. Pablo was going over the list of people who were going the next day.
List;
Ross
Brooke
Calum
Raini
Riker
Rydel
Rocky....
And Laura.

To this, Laura raised her head from her book. "WHAT?!"

On her way home, Laura went to catch up to Ross, flailing her arms around.
Laura: DID YOU DO THIS?! (not even having to explain what she was talking about, because he knew exactly that)

Ross pov
I put my arms around her, mostly to stop her from hitting someone, right? I mean, why else would I put my arms around her? We do it all the time, it's not weird...
Ross: Calm down, Laur, it's no big deal. I know how bad you wanted to go on this trip. I wasn't going to let you stay home that easily, besides it wouldn't be any fun without you there. So i asked if I could pay for y-

Laura: AND HE LET YOU?

Ross: Nope,
And when that didnt work, I handed him another check, saying it was yours, explaining to him that you were too engulfed in your book to give it to him. Now your going.

He said sternly as they walked into Laura's house.
End of pov

He was there all the time, either there, or at his place, hanging out with his sibling. Not only to hang out with her, but since her dad was out working all the time, to make sure she was safe, and to keep her company. He had left around 9, to go pack his bags too. After all the trip was tomorrow. 5 minutes after he left, Laura's dad came home, exhausted from another day of work. She went straight to bed, excited for the day she was about to go on, little did she know, it was going to be one crazy ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS! There ya go, another chapter. I hope you like it! Ill hopefully have another one up tomorrow!