GerIta: Smut~

"Ve~ that date was nice Ludwig! I liked it!" Feliciano said, both him and Germany were walking at the park, they went there when there dinner date was done. said German smiled

"Danke Feli" Ludwig said, he gave a peck on the Italians cheek which he blushed, Italy returned it with a kiss on the mouth, but it turned into a heated makeout, Italy had his arms wrapped around his lover's neck and Germany wrapped his arms around the Italian's waist. Both mouths moved in perfect sync, Germany's tongue licked Italy's bottom lip, Italy smirked in his mind and kept it closed, The German growled and groped the Italians ass cheeks which Italy squeaked, Ludwig shoved his tongue into his lover's mouth. Both tongues fought for dominance and Germany won. Both separated and looked at each other

"We should go back to your place" Italy suggested, Germany grinned and carried the Italian bridal style to his place.

At Germany's House
Ludwig opened the door, both him and Italy still kissing, The German put Italy on the couch and separated from him. Italy watched as Germany undress in front of him and he saw every muscle on his lover.

Germany looked at him and smirked "Like what you see~" he purred, Italy nodded and undressed also. Germany was done undressing and got on top of Italy, both arms on each side, the Italian on his back. Germany kissed his lover on the mouth, while he was doing that, his hands reached Italy's pink nubs, Feli moaned when Germany's cold hands touched his nipples.

"V-ve Germany~" Ludwig soon moved his lips to the Italians neck. He gave a little kiss then sucked on the spot.

"Oh Luddy!~" Ludwig found the spot, he then bit the spot and crimson red oozed out of it and Germany lapped it up. Germany looked at Italy, he was panting and his eyes had lust and want in it.

Skip the Foreplay
Germany and Italy's 'little friends' gotten excited and were ready. Italy slowly pulled down his lover's underwear with his teeth, when they were off, he was meet with a big German wurst, already leaking with pre-cum. Italy took it in and Germany moaned.

"Mmmn~ Italy~" Feli bobbed his head up and down, he coated it in saliva, he closed his eyes and hummed, which sent shivers up Germany's spine. Italy licked the tip, under and everywhere. Germany felt a tightness in his stomach.

"Ngh Italy, g-gonna ah! Cum!" "Do it~" Germany yelled as he came in Italy's mouth, Italy swallowed and kissed Germany on the lips. Germany positioned himself in front of him, he looked at Italy.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes Luddy, I've been dreaming of doing this with you"

"You have?"

"Yes, I loved you all the time"

"How come you didn't say anything before?"

"I was scared of you rejecting me"

"Well, you don't have to worry because I loved you before also" Italy smiled. They soon got back to where they were doing. Germany slowly pushed inside of Italy, Feli moaned in pain, Germany waited for Feli to adjust to it. Once he got the clear to go, Germany came out and thrusted. Italy threw his head back.

"Oh! Haa~ Germany!" Ludwig thrusted into Italy, harder and faster. Germany wrapped his hands around Italy's member and pumped it. Italy moaned.

"Hmm Germany~ Faster!" Ludwig grunted and slammed into Italy, He was trying to find Italy's g-spot, he thrusted into Italy again and when Feli moaned, he must've found it.

"Oh! Right there! Do it again!" Italy said, Germany nodded and thrusted but harder and faster. Germany felt a tight coiling in his stomach, he was ready to come

"Ngh I-Italy g-gonna c-c-cum!" Italy wrapped his legs around Germany's back. After one final thrust, Germany came.

"Italy!" Italy also came

"Germany!" Italy came on his and Ludwig's chest. Ludwig panted and pulled out, his limp member already soft. He laid on his back and Italy snuggled into his chest, both naked, sweaty and sticky but neither of them cared, soon they fell asleep, the door opened.

"Hey West I'm ba-" Prussia stopped and saw the scene, he smiled and grabbed a blanket and covered them up. Once he did that, Prussia left.

So how was it? Comment or vote and also xoSkyrelleox had this request, so if you have any requests, message me!

Bye!