Honeymoon (Giripan)

It was finally done, they were married and ready to start their life together as a couple. Japan was in the restroom, taking off his dress. Him and his husband Greece were ready to do it.

"Japan? Are you okay in there?" Heracles asked his lover.

"I'm okay, it's just...it's my first time" Japan said, He heard the door open and felt arms wrap around his waist.

"It's my first time too Kiku, so I'll be gentle, okay?" Japan smiled, He felt the other's lips graze his neck and closed his eyes as Greece gave light kisses on it.

"Kiku"

"Greece-san"

Greece picked up Japan bridal style and lowered him on the bed, they were ready to do it. Greece nibbled on his neck and sucked on Kiku's neck. Japan let out a light moan as Greece was sucking and biting on his neck. Greece was lapping out the blood that let out and mentally smiled as he gave Kiku a hickey. Kiku was his and only his. Now to the fun part.

The Next Morning

Greece woke up to the waves crashing on the shore, he got out of bed and opened the balcony doors and looked at the view of his country (Yes, they're honeymooning in the Country Greece). Last nights events replayed in his head. Japan, him, kissing and the Bed.

"Greece?" The brunette turned around to see Kiku in a robe.

"Oh morning Kiku, how'd you sleep"

"Good but my back and my behind hurts" Japan said, Greece smirked in his head in victory.

"Yea sorry about that Japan" Japan giggled

"Japan"

"Yes?"

"I love you"

"Love you too"