SMUT! (Belarus x Liechtenstein)

Natalia pushed her blonde haired girlfriend onto the bed, she deeply kissed the blonde who was breathless. Belarus reached behind her and took off her shirt and bra.

"Damn" Belarus kissed her again, Lily wrapped her legs around her waist.

"Hurry" Lily moaned, Belarus smirked and sucked on one of her buds and massaged the other.

"Ah~ B-Belarus!" Belarus smirked again and switched. Lily threw her head back and moaned.

"Belarus I nngh n-need you!"

"Beg" She commanded

"Belarus fuck me until the sun rises and until I can see stars!" She begged. Belarus nodded took off her dress and bra and panties, she took off the blondes panties and disappeared between her legs. She gave a tasting lick and licked until Lily came.

"My...Turn" Lily said out of breath. Belarus laid down on her back and moaned when Lily sucked on her buds.

"Lilyyyy~" Lily finished sucking on the girls buds and disappeared between her legs. Belarus moaned when Lily finger-fucked her.

"Ah Lily!" Lily took out her fingers and went faster, Belarus moaned loudly when she came on Lily's hand, both her and Lily snuggled under the covers.

"Liechtenstein I-" Switzerland stopped in mid-sentence and looked at them, He walked out and closed the door.

My first Yuri chapter, please remember to vote and comment!