First Date (Spamano)

Here's the pairing you've been waiting for
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
The World Meeting just ended and Romano was going home, he told his brother that he will meet him at home, Lovino was packing his stuff until he felt a tap on his shoulder. He already knew who it was.

Lovino sighed "Yes Antonio?"

"How'd you know it was me Lovi~" Spain said

"Because one, you smell like tomatoes and two, you never left" Romano said

"Oh haha!" Lovino rolled his eyes at his childness.

"Lovino~"

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you something"

"Sure"

"Would you uh like to go out with me" Spain asked, he felt a kiss on his cheek, he saw Romano smile.

"Pick me up at 7 on Sunday, don't be late Bastard!" Romano said as he left. Spain cheered and got out of the meeting hall.

At South Italy

Romano was in front of his closet deciding what to wear, he then decided a red dress shirt with black pants and black shoes.

"Okay, now I have to wait for my date" Romano said and was unaware that his brother was hearing.

Time Skip to SUNDAY DATE!
Ding Dong

"Ve~ I'll get it!" Italy said, he opened the door to see a very handsome Spaniard, Spain was wearing a tan suit with a red tie, his pants were tan also with black dress shoes, His hair was gelled.

"Hello Feli! Is Lovino here?" Antonio asked

"Yes, he's here and you look stunning Antonio!"

"Hehe Thanks Feli!" Spain said

"Oi Pasta Bastard! Who's here?" A voice called out from upstairs

"It's your date Lovi~" Antonio said, fumbling was heard and Italian swear words. Romano came downstairs and was wearing a suit also.

"Alrigt, I'll be back whenever Feli, don't wait up on me!" Romano said as he and Antonio left, Italy closed the door and took out his phone.

"Germany, they're gone~ No! Not like that! Yeah, you could come, Bye~!" Italy said, Hours later, Germany came from the door and immediately kissed Italy and took him upstairs.

Antonio and Lovino came home from the date.

"Thanks for the date Toni" Romano said shyly

"Your welcome Lovi~" Spain said, a awkward silence was between them until Romano kissed Spain on the lips.

"Later" He said and then went inside, Spain sighed happily and went home.

Comment or vote! Thanks!