Ve! I'm Pregnant! pt 2 (PruIta)

Last Time
"...I'm Pregnant!" Italy said, Prussia smiled and fainted.

Prussia groaned as he wondered why was he on the floor, he then remembered.

"Feli!" Prussia yelled, a faint "In the kitchen" was heard and Gilbert walked to the kitchen to see Feli, drinking a glass of wine. Italy looked up and smiled.

"Do you want the baby?" Italy asked him

"Of course I do! Italy I love you so (beep) much, I would kill myself if I see you or the baby hurt" Prussia said, Italy had a few tears in his eyes as he went to hug Gil.

"I'm sorry Prussy"( Italy's nickname for Prussia), Gilbert smiled and both lovers kissed.

"Now, about the nursery?"Italy asked, Prussia groaned

7 Months Later
Italy was due at any moment, Doctor Marco (Italy's personal doctor) told Prussia to be aware when the due date comes, Prussia was waiting for his baby to come out. Italy sighed and continued to poke his stomach and laughed when the baby poked back with his feet. Italy felt water go down his thigh and gasped as a sharp pain went through his abdomen. He knew it was time.

"PRUSSIA!" Prussia bolted upstairs to see his lover on knees holding his stomach, he knew it was time, he gently carried Italy downstairs and to the car but no before getting the overnight bag.

At The Hospital

Italy was immediately checked into his room and the doctor was there already, Dr. Marco checked Italy.

"Well Mr. Vargas, it seems the baby wants out, okay, push now!"

After a Painful Birth

Italy had sweat sticking to his forehead, his lower back hurt but he finally pushed out his baby. He and Prussia had a baby boy, it had platinum blonde hair like Prussia but a curl sticking out on the right side like Italy's, his skin was the same as Prussia's. When he opened his eyes, they were a mixed red/brown color.

"Ciao little one~" Italy cooed, Prussia was standing next to Italy, he smiled when he saw his child, his child.

"What's his name?" Prussia asked, Getting tired of the calling his child, The Baby.

"Aksel Marcello Beilschmidt" Feliciano said

"Aksel? I like it, Hello my little one" Aksel gurgled when seeing his parents, Italy and Prussia smiled at the adorable baby.

Now they had a family.

Comment or vote, if you don't, then I will send England to your house to cook for you!

Thank you :)

P.S: Do any of you have a pairing that you would like to have on here?