Mistletoe (UsUk and PruCan)

"England! Are you ready to go?" Matthew asked the British Nation

"Yes!" Arthur said, walking down the stairs "There, we can go now" and with that, both took of to Alfred's Christmas Party.

"Hey dudes! Come on in!" Alfred greeted Arthur and Matthew.

"Thanks git, brother" Arthur went his way and Matthew saw Gilbert by the window. He wrapped his arms around the Prussians waist.

"Hi Gil!"

"Hey Birdie, the snow it so pretty"

Matthew laughed "Yea but I see snow every day" it was quiet, Both turned around to see the nations staring at them. Canada saw France look up, the Canadian looked up and blushed.

"Gilbert"

"Yeah?"

"Look up" the albino looked up and blushed, he looked down at Canada and smiled. He wrapped his arms around the blondes waist.

"Canada, may I kiss you under the mistletoe?" Gilbert asked, Matthew nodded and closed his eyes and leaned forward, both leaned forward and shared a special Xmas kiss.

A whistle was heard and a laugh " Get some Gilbert!" Both separated and blushed, Canada shyly hid his head in Gilbert's torso.

Operation PruCan: Achieved
Next: UsUk!

Alfred was looking for a certain Brit, he was wondering were Arthur was and he kept asking people if they saw him. Alfred was about to give up when-

"Where's that bloody Git?!" A British voice asked loudly, Alfred got up and went to Arthur who was near the window looking at the snow that was lightly coming down.

Alfred tapped Arthur's shoulder and the Brit turned around. Alfred smiled

"Hey Iggy!"

"My name is Arthur, not Iggy, wanker!" Arthur said at the American. Alfred nodded.

Just Kiss Him Already!" Both thought, the silence continued until France came.

"Bonjour~ Angleterre and America!"

"Frog" England muttered, France grinned.

"Since its Christmas, I think you two should look up~" He said, Both looked up and blushed.

"U-Um....

"Yeah...."

Alfred took a step forward, he was blushing madly, Arthur gulped and lightly pecked the Americans lips.

France sighed "Come on! You can do it Better!"

Alfred leaned forward and the Brit was closing his eyes, their lips touched and the American wrapped his arms around the others waist. The kiss was going deep, both needed air and soon they separated.

"E-England, um I hehe l-love y-y-you" Alfred said, Arthur blushed

"Me too you bloody git" and both kissed again. Somewhere in the room, Hungary and Japan were fangirling/fanboying.