Divorced (UsUk)

"Bloody git! I've had it!" Arthur yelled at Alfred

"Well get out! It's my apartment!" Alfred yelled back, Arthur glared at him, he took off his engagement ring and threw it to the American and left.

Weeks later, Alfred got a divorce paper in the mail, at Court, Alfred and Arthur were officially divorced and Alfred can no longer see Arthur anymore.

3 Years Later

It was a world meeting in Paris, In America, a groggy American got up early to catch his flight.

World Meeting, wait England is gonna be there! Snap out of it Alfred! You and him are no longer together!

Alfred caught his flight and reached Paris. He entered the meeting hall and saw all the nations and he even saw some nation couples like

Canada and Netherlands, America went overprotective on Canada.

Romano and Spain, they looked cute

Italy and Germany, Italy was whispering something in the Germans ear that made the blonde blush.

Greece and Japan, Greece was cuddling The Japanese man.

Russia and China, China gave sunflowers to Russia and the Russian kissed the Chinese man on the cheek.

France and...England, France was kissing the English nation and when both separated, England blushed heavily. When England saw America, he glared. France looked at his direction and glared also.

Alfred sighed and sat next to no-one, all the nations knew England and America's Divorce. Germany cleared his throat and thus the meeting continued.

Meeting Break

All the nations got up and headed towards the snack room. America saw England sipping a cup of tea at a table, he went to his table and sat down.

"Hi Arthur" England continued sipping his tea, ignoring him.

"England, I'm sorry" still ignoring him.

America sighed "England, please! I'm sorry, take me back!" England stopped sipping his tea and set the cup down. England lowered his head.

"...I can't" Arthur said, And the American's world came crashing down.

"Alfred" Arthur looked up "I'm getting married...to Francis"

"So...I guess this is goodbye, huh" Alfred said, head looking down.

"Yeah"

"Angleterre! Where are you?" Francis called out, Arthur smiled and tackled the Frenchman to the ground and both laughed and kissed.

Well, guess there is no stopping this then" America thought, Alfred decided to move on, completely forgetting the Brit.

Comment and vote please! Thanks!