Ve! I'm Pregnant! (PruIta)

Prussia thrusted into Italy gently and Italy moaned in pain but finally adjusted to it and once he was, Gilbert went faster.

"Oh! Oh Gil!" Italy moaned, Prussia smirked and slid out and thrusted in hardly and Italy moaned. Prussia wrapped his hands around Italy's neglected member and jacked it off, Italy was moaning in pleasure. Prussia felt a tightness in his stomach.

"Feli...going to...cum" Prussia panted, Italy arched his back and cried out as he came heavily on his and Prussia's stomach, Gilbert came and his hot seed filled his lover, He pulled out and flopped next to Italy, breathing hard. Italy yawned and fell asleep, Gilbert smiled and fell asleep too. Both were unaware that Gilbert's cum could do more than fill up his lover.

The Next Week
Italy was hunched over the toilet, puking what he ate earlier, Prussia was behind him, rubbing his back. Once Feli was done, he flushed the toilet.

"You okay?" Prussia asked, Italy gave him a 'What kind of stupid question is that?" Look. Prussia was worried, Italy has been more tired lately, moody, craving weird stuff and throwing up in the mornings.

Is he?" Prussia thought but shook his head, Male Nations can't get pregnant, can they?

"Italy, I'm going to the store to buy you a pregnancy test, okay?" Italy nodded.

At the Store
Prussia got the test, paid for it and went home

Back at Home

Prussia gave the test to Italy, the brunette closed the door and sat on the toilet, he peed on the stick and waited.

Something minutes later

The results came, Italy hesitated and picked it up, He opened the door and saw Prussia.

"....I'm pregnant!" Italy said, Prussia smiled and fainted.

Comment if you want a part 2! And vote!