Betrayed

A/N: first chapter, let me know what you think! I know it's short, but it's just the beginning!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis sat in the car, after yet another doctor's appointment saying that he wasn't pregnant. He so badly wanted to have children, but they've been trying for two years and nothing has seemed to work, they don't know what's wrong. They've tried everything that the doctor had told them, and nothing. Louis just wants to curl into a ball underneath the blankets and hid away for the rest of his life.

Harry sighed from the driver's seat as he placed his hand on Louis' thigh and squeezed it firmly, "We'll just try again, maybe we could talk about in-vitro?"

Louis looked to Harry, "You and I both know we don't have that kind of money for that type of procedure. And even then, it still may not work, it could fail. I don't know what's happening. I'm one of seven, I'm pretty sure that there isn't any fertility problems with my siblings or mother."

Harry shrugged, "Maybe it's my sperm? Maybe we could get you tested? Make sure that everything is fine?"

Louis shrugged, "Can we at least try again on our own first? I don't want to be poked or prodded for a little bit."

Harry nodded, "Understandable, so what do you want to do differently this time?"

Louis sighed, "I don't even know anymore, can we maybe not even talk about sex? I don't want to be let down again." Harry sighed, but agreed because he didn't want to deal with Louis upset again, he's actually surprised he hasn't started crying again.

Harry spoke to soon because as soon as they got home Louis ran inside and curled himself into a ball as the tears flowed freely down his face. Harry sighed and went into the kitchen to make some tea. He made it just like how Louis likes it and he went to go comfort him.

Harry didn't know how much longer he could take this, he just wanted to have a normal life, but with a baby. And by the looks of it, Louis wasn't pregnant. He couldn't even wait again to get Louis pregnant, he wanted out, and he wanted out now.

He laid down on the bed and took Louis into his arms, "It's okay baby, we'll try again. We'll get you a baby." Harry lied through his teeth as he made the mental note to call a lawyer to serve Louis with divorce papers.

Louis shook his head, "I don't want to try anymore, I want to already be pregnant. My own sister got pregnant on the first try, but we've probably have had sex over one hundred times and still nothing. What is wrong with me?"

"Nothing is wrong with you baby, it's just taking it's time."

"But, two years? Nature is seriously screwing us over. I'm about ready to give up and just adopt a child in need."

"We can talk about adoption when we fully know what's happening and why you aren't getting pregnant." Call him selfish, but he didn't want to adopt a child, he wanted one that was his own flesh and blood.

Louis sighed, "I smell tea." He randomly spoke, making Harry chuckle and he handed him the tea once they sat up.

Harry watched Louis as he drank his tea quietly, it's not like he's fallen out of love with Louis, he's just so broken that Louis hasn't gotten pregnant. He's always dreamed of the way Louis' belly would swell up and he would look so adorable. But, his dreams are going to be staying dreams at this rate, he wishes it was all different.

**

"Harry, what do you mean you want a divorce?" Louis yelled at the papers Harry handed him.

"I don't want to be with someone who can't give me what I want."

"Give you what you want? Don't you think that what you want is the same as what I want? Fucking asshole."

Harry didn't want to stay and argue, he just started packing up his things so he could move in with his friend, Niall.

"Harry, don't you fucking leave without talking to me about this!" Louis cried out, but Harry wasn't listening.

"We'll talk about this at the first meeting, make sure you find a good lawyer. I'll come back for my other things later." With that he slammed the door shut and left Louis alone and crying.

Louis felt numb, he felt betrayed, but more importantly, he felt lonely. The only person he's ever loved just left him and he couldn't do anything about it.