Two Weeks

sorry for the long wait, and please don't hate me. I had this planned for awhile, I finally had found the perfect place to put this.

-Hunter xx.

[not edited]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You ever get a feeling that something is going wrong but you can't figure out what it is? This was happening to Harry, he was tossing and turning in his bed, trying to actually sleep. But, there was something in his mind preventing him, like someone he cared for was hurting.

He sighed as he looked to the clock and it read 2 am, and just as he was about to take some melatonin, the doorbell rang. He heard Niall cursing up a storm and yelling, "Who the fuck comes to my house at this ungodly hour?!" Harry followed quietly behind him and his eyebrows furrowed when he saw both Jay and Dan in tears when Niall answered the door.

"It's Louis, he was in an accident."

Harry's heart sank to his stomach, he couldn't even begin to explain how he's feeling. "Wh-what happened?"

Jay looked to Harry with sympathetic eyes, "He was on his way to reconcile with you when some dickheaded drunk driver ran a red light. He was hit from behind but the impact made his car flip and landed upside down. There were a few civilians that were able to carefully pull him from the wreck, seeing that the drunk driver was already sort of dead, before Louis' car blew up. The doctors are saying it's really bad, they don't know how the kids are and they have to be careful with everything seeing as he's pregnant."

"What do you know so far as to what's wrong with him?" Niall asked, tears rolling down his face.

"He has a severe concussion, broken and cracked ribs, a dislocated shoulder, a broken elbow and a fractured ankle. He's got a long road ahead of him with recovery," Dan spoke as he rubbed Jay's back.

"Can we go see him?" Harry asked quietly.

"That's why we're here, when they put Louis into the ambulance he kept mumbling your name. He wants you to be by his side."

Harry choked back a sob. "Really?"

Jay nodded. "He really wants you back, he can't stand to lose you. No matter how much we may despise you, you never get in between a pregnant person and what they want. You don't want to be the cause of the rampage."

Harry couldn't help but laugh, "I would be afraid of Louis making it so I couldn't reproduce again."

"Well, depending how Louis gets out of this, he may not either."

Harry sighed and looked to Niall before they both scurried off to get dressed as they followed Jay and Dan to the hospital in the next town over. It was a hospital that specialized in life threatening trauma. Harry looked at Niall as they both gulped.

"He'll be okay, we know how tough Louis is, he'll fight this."

"I know, I'm also worried about the babies."

Niall sighed, "I know, but right now you need to worry about Louis because the babies count on him too."

Harry nodded and they as they pulled into the parking lot they saw Zayn and Liam. Their daughter was probably dropped off at Jay's to have the older girls watch her as they stood with Louis.

**

"Baby, please promise me one thing," Louis broke the silence between him and Harry as they were relaxing on a Sunday afternoon. Louis' head was in Harry's lap as the latter threaded his fingers through the softness of his hair.