Sorry

Hello! Sadly this story is about to come to an end! But you never know I may have a sequel planned ;)

Anyways, enjoy!!

**

Niall didn't know what to think, he was hurt, but he also felt bad that he left Louis crying on the floor. He knew he screwed up but he was so sad that Harry kissed Louis.

He got into his car and just drove, he didn't want to leave Louis, but if he stayed he would have gone and hurt Harry. He's not a violent person but seeing Louis on the floor he wanted to hurt someone, he didn't want to end up arrested. That's the last thing he needs.

He did however text Zayn and tell him a shortened explanation of what happened. Told him he needed to clear his head and that he needed to check on Louis.

"What the fuck happened? Why did you leave?" Zayn's voice was heard over his radio, his phone was connected to Bluetooth so he was able to talk to him.

"Fuck Zee I don't know why! I needed to leave. Harry fucking kissed Louis and I up and left him!" Niall angrily wiped his tears from his eyes. He just did the one thing he told Louis he'd never do, he left Louis.

He left Louis. Left him alone. He left him crying on the floor.

Zayn's loud sigh was heard through the speakers. "Niall I will go and check up on him but you need to come home. He's broken enough and seeing you leave probably broke him more."

"I know I freaked! How am I supposed to know this isn't part of Harry's plan? He's always been out to get me! He's going so much control over Louis and even to this day he's still got this hold on him."

"Niall, hun. That control he had over Louis was gone the day he gave him back his wedding band. Louis hasn't said he loved him since way before he was in the accident."

"Actually the last time he said he loved him was when he wanted to stop the divorce. The last person he told that he loved him was me."

"When was the last time he said that to you?"

Niall blushed, "This morning when I woke him up with a kiss."

Zayn gagged at the cuteness. "Now you were saying?"

"Fuck I screwed up. He's never going to forgive me."

"He'll forgive you. The person that needs forgiving is him. He didn't want Harry to kiss him, he even pushed him off."

"Wait—how?"

Niall could sense his eye roll. "Nate called me when you didn't answer. Harry got back crying and he told Nate. Then Michael smacked him for being an idiot."

"Well he is an idiot."

"Yeah. So, you take your drive and clear your mind. Don't be gone for too long. Lee and I are going over with the kids to let Louis process what happened."

Niall was still crying softly, the tears rolling down his face freely. "Tell Louis I love him, I really do. I was just afraid of doing something stupid."

"Don't worry the next time I see Styles I'll hurt him. No one hurts my baby brother." And there's the overprotective Zayn that everyone loved.

"Thank you Zee. Give me an hour, I'll be home."

"You better or I'll get Liam to go find you. We know all of your hiding spots." Niall sighed and waited for Zayn to end the call when he pulled into the parking lot of the beach they all used to spend their summer nights at. It was way before Harry came into the picture and it was the place that Niall fell for Louis.