#face + sneak peek of next chapter

I was nominated by both -weightIess & nameIessgem to do this facetag (lmao, I just updated the photo to my most recent one)

I tag KingCommenter , ConWeCallLove , zengland to do this tag.

I will be deleting this in week when I update this book, but for now, here's a sneak peek:

Louis sighed as he looked at his little bump, "Why could you guys pop up before he wanted to divorce me?" He frowned as he thought about everything that him and Harry could experience together, but he had to go and ruin things.

Though, he couldn't help but smile at the memories that he and Harry shared over the years. He just wished that they could still make memories.

He put his hands over his bump and smiled as he felt them move in his stomach. They only just recently started to move, no kicks or anything, but he could feel them moving about a lot.

He looked at the clock and saw that he still had time before Niall came home, so he moved to his bed and got comfy before he fell into a deep sleep. He dreamed of Harry, the good and bad, and hoping for the future.

Louis frowned in his sleep because he just wanted everything back to normal, but he's not giving Harry the benefit of the doubt.