Friends

"Harry, what the fuck man?!" Zayn smacked the back of his head, him and Liam stopped by Niall's flat before they would go to Louis', "You have the nerve, you are so fucking lucky that I'm nice today because I swear to god that you'd end up in the hospital when I'm through with you."

"Really Harry, why'd you have to break his heart?!" Liam screamed at him as he was holding Zayn back from pouncing on him, he really wanted to let him go to see what he would do, but he knew that wouldn't end right.

"Because he broke mine! I wanted a child and he can't give me one!"

"That's fucking bullshit and you know it! He's so fucking torn because you decided to throw divorce papers at him, two fucking years married, and many more beforehand! You and I both know how keen he was on having children, and then because he can't fucking give you a biological one you leave him. You are a fucking coward," Zayn spat at him, not wanting to hear anymore dragged his feet back out to the car.

"Don't fucking call me names, we've tried for two years, countless tests and nothing. I don't even think he can get pregnant!"

Liam chuckled, "Really? Then explain the times you'd have to nurse him because he got the male version of a period? Remember the first time that he actually got it and he started bleeding and freaking out, but you were there to lend him your jacket? Or the time when you actually went to the doctor and they told you he had a full functioning uterus with healthy eggs? Then fucking explain why the fuck you decide to leave him because he hasn't given you want you wanted?! It's been only two fucking years! Some people will be lucky to get pregnant that early, you my friend are such a bastard that I really hope that Louis would never forgive you." Liam went to leave the house when he turned around, "Ohh, and one more thing." He swung and punched Harry right in the nose, "That's for making my baby brother cry. Tell Niall that he's welcome to come for dinner at Lou's, since he's not talking to you either, see you at court." Liam shakes out his hand as he slams the door on the way out.

Harry held his nose as the blood was gushing out, he tilted his head back and pinched the top of the bridge. He went into his room and grabbed an old towel to wipe up the blood, wincing at the sharp shooting pain in his nose, "I deserved that," he muttered quietly. He cleaned up the blood off the floor and changing out of his bloody shirt.

He heard the front door open and Niall walking into his room, changing quickly only to leave right away. He sighed, he really needed new friends and fast. But, he couldn't go out just yet, he needed to wait a bit or someone might think that he was cheating the whole time.

**

Liam and Zayn had arrived about an hour before dinner was supposed to be served, and Liam was still shaking out his hand, "You sure hit him pretty hard, kudos to you," Zayn said as he turned off the engine and walked right inside without knocking, Liam right behind.

Zayn didn't say anything to anyone else, just walked right into the kitchen and took Louis into his arms, Liam following in suit. Eventually the whole family joined in on the group hug and Louis sniffled, "You guys really know how to make me smile."

"It's our job Lou, and I may have sort of punched Harry?" Liam spoke as if it was a question, when he was just waiting to see how Louis would react.

They broke away from the hug, and Louis chuckled, "Good, maybe that would knock some sense into his thick head."

Liam chuckled along with him, going into the kitchen to grab an ice pack and some drinks for him and Zayn. Louis motioned for the two of them to follow him into the bedroom and they sat down on the bed.

"So, how are you two?" Louis asked a bit awkwardly.

"Good, we're doing good.." Zayn spoke as he was holding something back, and Louis caught on.

"What is it that you're not telling me?" Louis asked, eying both of them curiously.

"We sort of maybe have gotten approved to adopt?" Liam muttered quietly as Zayn squeezed his thigh softly. Liam and Zayn have been in a relationship a few years prior to Louis and Harry, they got married a year ago. But, they found out that Zayn wouldn't be able to carry a child, unless they find a surrogate for his eggs. Louis offered, but they told him they would hold off until he had a child with Harry, but now it will all be different.

"Ohhh, that's great news!" Louis smiled happily at the two of them.

"You're not upset?" Liam asked quietly.

Louis just shrugged, "I don't mind, it's your life and I'm happy for you."

"Are you really?" Zayn asked, not buying this one bit.

Louis looked down at his lap and a tear trickled out of his eye, "I am happy, I just wish that Harry wouldn't have broke up with me over stupid shit."

Zayn sighed and put Louis into his lap as he rubbed his back soothingly, "You should have heard what Liam screamed at Harry, he had no right to do what he's doing. He's just a fucking coward and he doesn't care who he hurts."

"I know, but you want to know what hurts the most?"

Zayn looked to Liam, who just shrugged, "What is it Lou?"

"I still love him."