Head Over Heels

A/N: A prompt from Annaintheband , she wanted a College!AU and girl, you're going to get it :) i hope you guys enjoy it!

**

Stiles knows his penchant for hot people who were way out of his league. He knows that he doesn't have any chances or whatsoever if ever he could muster up enough courage to actually ask Mr. Tall Dark and Brooding who always sits under the tree, directly in Stiles' view.

Mr. TDB always wear obscenely long-sleeved shirts or v-necks and jeans. He looks absolutely adorable and sexy whenever he puts on his glasses.

And all Stiles could do was look from afar.

"Dude, you are totally crushing on Derek Hale." A voice suddenly broke Stiles' trail of lustful thoughts about Mr. TDB. He looks up and sees a dopey grin and olive skin.

The guy looked familiar though. He must've been one of his classmates.

"Excuse me? I don't have a crush on anyone... Who are you again?" Stiles sputtered over his words as he tried to get back on his work.

"You totally are, dude. I'm Scott McCall, by the way." The guy, Scott, prodded as he started taking out of his reading material.

Stiles raised a brow but introduced himself anyway, "Stiles Stilinski."

"Like the Sheriff? Dude, that's awesome!" Scott said as he flashed a wide grin at Stiles, "He's a really cool guy." He added.

"Yeah... Good thing you think so. Anyway, so, Derek Hale... That's Mr. Tall Dark and Brooding, right?" Stiles muttered and when he glanced back at Scott, the dude was smiling knowingly and it was all hell later on.

"Just so you know, Derek Hale doesn't date." He said.

Stiles snapped his head back and asked, "W-what do you mean? He doesn't date? Why? I mean, is he taken? Married? Or something?"

"Nah, ever since senior year in high school, he's a bit of a loner."

**

Stiles gained a lot from Scott. Apparently, he and Derek were in the same school since kindergarten.

"Why'd you guys move here in BH?" Scott asked as they made their way to Stiles' class, which coincidentally was Derek's as well.

"Oh, uh... My Mom used to go here. I sent in an application and I got in. Dad thought of as an opportunity to start fresh again." Stiles explained.

"Oh, well, at least you have me as a friend now, right? I'll see you later! I still have a job at the vet clinic." Scott said before giving him a side hug and then went off to another direction.

**

"Alright, class, I'm going to pair you up in threes and you guys are going to work on one of the authors on our reading list for this semester. Is that understood?" Mrs. Carter said as she began calling out names from her clipboard.

Stiles quickly glanced at Derek, who was silently listening to Mrs. Carter.

"Stilinski. Hale and Lahey." She announced.

"Alright, you will give me a draft form of your work, two weeks from now. And then, I'm going to give you an ample amount of time to re-do if there are any, and then by the end of this moth, you will all present your work. Is that understood?"

**

Isaac Lahey was probably the most adorable human being in the world... Second to Scott, that is. He was exactly like Scott, albeit more puppy-like.