Today and Everyday

A/N: AU where Omega Derek is pregnant but is afraid that his Alpha boyfriend won't stick around. Happy ending!

All errors are mine.

**

Derek stared at the two pink lines on the pregnancy test. He rubbed his watery eyes and sniffed, his head was swimming in thoughts about his Alpha won't stick around. Why would he? Stiles was still young, twenty four and already a famous chef. He won't stick around even if Derek told him that he was pregnant with his child.

Suddenly, the sharp knock on the door broke his trail of thoughts.

"Baby bro, you okay in there?" Laura asked.

The Omega quickly wiped away the tears and turned on the faucet, then splashed water on his face.

"I'll be out in a minute!" He said as he turned to the mirror and stared at his face.

What will Stiles say?

**

Stiles happily walked up the stairs with a bag of freshly baked Irish scones he baked just for his Omega.

The moment he walked up to the door of their apartment, he could hear Laura's voice inside as he opened the door.

His eyes flashed red the moment he saw Derek curled up on himself with Laura sitting next to his Omega.

Derek stared up with red-rimmed eyes and his mouth slightly open.

"What happened? Did you get hurt? Did some asshole took advantage of you again!? Tell me and I'm gonna find them and I'll tear their throats out!" Stiles immediately found himself kneeling in front of his Omega and letting out a subsonic growl.

Laura rolled her eyes fondly at the young Alpha and said, "You two are such drama kings! I'm gonna head out and let you two talk, okay?"

She smiled down at Stiles and added, "Take care of my baby brother. I'll be seeing you guys on Sunday for brunch!"

And then she was gone.

Silence poured over the room as Stiles sat next to Derek.

The Omega had his head lowered, his forehead touching his knees as he hid his face from Stiles' eyes.

"Der... Baby, what's wrong?" The Alpha asked in a soft voice, his long fingers ran through Derek's soft black hair.

Derek slowly lifted his head up and said, "I-If I tell you, you're going to leave me... I don't want that to happen..."

Stiles' eyes widened at his Omega's words and quickly said, "What're you talking about, Derek? Please tell me what's wrong, baby..."

Derek flinched at the word. Baby... The word itself dawned on the Omega. He was going to have Stiles' baby and his Alpha will leave him.

"Whatever the heck is going on inside that pretty head of yours, stop it, okay? I'm not going to leave you, okay? Just please... Tell me what's wrong." Stiles said as he took Derek's hand and kissed his palm.

Derek's eyes started to water at his Alpha's words that he blurted out, "I'm pregnant... A-and it's yours... And now you're going to leave me... B-because we didn't talk about kids ever happening..."

"I love kids!" Stiles suddenly interjected and the Omega stared at him with wide eyes.

Stiles' looked at him with a soft eyes and said, "I love children... Especially if those kids will have the same beautiful eyes like yours."

"Really? You're not going to leave?" Derek asked as he sniffed and wiped away his tears.

Stiles chuckled as he wrapped his arms around his Omega and said, "I love you and this child inside you will be so spoiled, he or she will probably smack me on the face and say, 'Dad, stop smothering me!'"

Derek couldn't help but giggle at his Alpha's words and then nuzzled into Stiles' neck.

"I love you, Stiles... You're going to be the best Daddy ever." Derek muttered as Stiles reveled in his Mate's brand new scent.

**