On the Line

AU where online friends, Stiles and Derek meet in real life and sparks fly :)

**

Stiles breathed in as he took a second glance at himself in the mirror. He ran his fingers through his messy hair and sighed. His never really did cooperate no matter how much hair product he put on it. He might as well shave it all off, but Derek always tells him that he should keep the long hair because he looked really good with it... so, he kept it.

Sometimes Stiles wished that Lydia was just a two blocks away, but no, she's currently trying to take over the world starting with Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He should call her to let her know that he'll finally meet Derek in person, not just on Skype or anything, but he opted not to.

Instead, he called Allison and asked her what he should wear a couple of days ago. She was brutally honest about her hate for Stiles' wardrobe only consisting of plaid, plaid and  more plaid. She took him shopping using her Dad's credit card and she didn't even bat an eye when it came to the cash register. She simply told Stiles, "It's okay. It's just me and my Dad anyway."

And he was very thankful with all the new clothes.

Anyway, Stiles glanced down at his watch and cursed under his breath. He's going to be late.

**

Derek was in his black Camaro when he saw Stiles; the Stiles that he met online a year ago. The Stiles who made him watch Once Upon a Time, Supernatural and for some reason, they have long running debate on whether to continue on watching Teen Wolf because season 4 was kind of a bust. Stiles, who cried himself to sleep when Derek told him about his family.

Stiles was wearing a red hoodie and black jeans. His hair was slightly disheveled and Derek really thinks he looks fucking sexy.

He breathed in and out for ten seconds before he got out of the car and walked towards the bench where Stiles was currently seated.

His palms were sweaty and he could feel his heart beating fast against his chest. He was going to meet Stiles for the first time in real life.

As he walked towards Stiles, his mind flooded of all the memories that he made with the young man. From the first time they messaged each other to the first time they decided to do a Skype call. He could still remember the look on Stiles' face when they first saw each other.

"Stiles?"

**

"Stiles?"

Stiles looked up and saw the most gorgeous man he has ever seen. Derek Hale was amazing. He had scruffy cheeks, green eyes or blue?, he doesn't really know because he thinks they're magical. He was built like a warrior and he was perfect.

"Derek? Oh... my... You're perfect." Stiles suddenly said.

Derek blinked a few times and chuckled before saying, "You're perfect. I mean, I thought that you'd never come."

Stiles tilted his head to the side and frowned slightly, "Why wouldn't I? I made a promise..." he muttered.

"I-I know... it's just that... wow, you look different from the photos and all the video chats we've had for the past year." The man explained and Stiles' stomach had butterflies fluttering in them.

He couldn't help but draw himself closer to the man and hold his hand, "Different how?"

"You're good for me." Derek said with a small smile.

"You're good for me too, Derek." Stiles said as he interlaced his fingers with the man.

"So, burgers and curly fries?" Derek asked with a sigh.

Stiles grinned and said, "With vanilla milkshake."

**

A/N: I really don't know what I'm writing... HahHaha!