When Angels Cry Part 5

Epilogue

Fixing what they used to have was hard.

Even though apologies have been said, Stiles and Derek's relationship was strained during their first few months of patching up.

Caleb was excited albeit wary of his other Dad. He was happy that he has a Papa but it made him feel sad whenever his Daddy would cry at night.

After a year, they decided to try living together and during the first few months, they slept in separate beds and Caleb began to wonder why his Papa and Daddy wouldn't kiss like the other parents in his school.

Allison suggested that they could do a couple's therapy and they did. Little by little their strained relationship formed once more.

They tried sleeping together; no sex, just lying there in each other's arms and it was a start.

They went out and there were kisses here and there; hugs and lingering touches were exchanged and slowly but surely, they were going forward.

On the night of Derek's birthday, they made live for the first time in years and it was one of the best nights of their lives.

Another year later, Stiles asked Derek to spend his heat with him.

"Are you sure?" Derek asked a week before Stiles' heat.

The angel blushed madly with his head down submissively and said, "Yes... Very, very sure."

The demon smiled softly as he lifts the angel's chin and kissed on the lips, "I'll get everything ready." Derek reassured him.

--

When Stiles' heat came, the angel was thankful that Caleb was with the Argents for a week.

Derek carried a mewling Stiles in to their bedroom; the angel squirmed and moaned, trying to paw at the demon's clothes, "Der... Please... Need you NOW!"

And the demon proceeded to lay Stiles on the bed and said, "Shh... I'll take care of you, angel."

**

Nine months later, Scarlett Joan Stilinski-Hale was born. She had white wings with red feathers at the bottom. Her hair was brown and her eyes were the same as Stiles'. She was the most beautiful girl that the couple ever laid their eyes on.

Caleb was so happy at the sight of his little sister; he swore that he will always be there for her and will always protect her from bullies.

**

"I can't believe that we're here now." Derek muttered as they lay on their bed, with Stiles' head on his chest.

"I'm glad we saw each other again..." Stiles said as he nuzzled into Derek's neck.

The demon looked down at the angel lying on his chest and thanked the heavens for bringing back his angel.

End.

**

A/N: I will post a filler fic in the near future; explaining what happened to the whole Jennifer and Derek kiss that happened at the end of When Angels Cry Part 1 :)