When Angels Cry Part 4

**

Stiles frowned at his phone when Chris called that they couldn't babysit Caleb for a day because they were going to visit Allison in California for the weekend.

"Caleb, do you wanna come with Daddy to work?" Stiles asked and the boy came running towards him with glee.

"Can I really, Daddy?" Caleb asked excitedly.

"Yes, but you have to behave, okay? I'll bring some toys and coloring  books for you while you wait, is that okay with you?" the angel asked as he pulled Caleb into a hug. He kissed his forehead and then proceeded to make him sit on his lap.

The boy preened at the attention that his Dad was giving him; Stiles began grooming his boy's feathers, pulling out loose feathers and smoothing out ruffled ones.

"Thank you, Daddy!" the boy said as he jumped off and began putting toys into his bag, while Stiles pulled out two coloring books and a box-full of crayons from his office table.

**

"Hi, Erica... sorry if I was late. I couldn't get a baby sitter. I had to bring him in." Stiles apologize shyly while Caleb looked up at Erica with complete and utter wonder.

Erica smiled and said, "Oh, it's okay. He can sit in our meeting. It's just me, you, and Derek, just like a few days ago."

Stiles smiled and then they went on to the conference room where Derek was waiting.

--

At the conference room, Derek was surprised to see the hybrid child once more. The boy wore plaid just like his Daddy and had his soft black hair was everywhere. His green eyes had blue and gold specks and  for some reason, it made Derek's heart clench tightly in his chest. He couldn't shake the thoughts of the demon who holds Stiles' heart.

"Baby boy, why don't you start your coloring and if you need me, just say 'excuse me' and I'll come to you, okay?" Stiles told the boy, who nodded and began picking colors in the box that the angel placed in front of him.

The angel fished out a sippy cup and placed it in beside the box before he kissed the boy's forehead and joined Erica and Derek at the other side of the table.

**

Derek brushed off the thoughts of Stiles' child and mate out of his mind for a while and tried to focus on the meeting at hand.

But his eyes kept drifting towards the angel; his beautiful golden brown eyes, his plush pink lips that he chewed when he was frustrated... his mole-dotted skin, and his pure white wings that rested on his back.

The memories just kept rushing in; the touch of Stiles' hand, the feel of his lips against his skin... Erica had to kick him under the table because he was oozing with the scent of lust.

He shifted in his seat and said, "Should we take a quick break? I'm sure you need to attend to your son, Stiles."

Erica and Stiles agreed simultaneously.

The werewolf was completely enamored with Caleb; Erica also voiced out that  she wanted a child of her own, "But Boyd and I are totally focusing on our careers right now. Was it hard for you?" she asked Stiles.