1. How You Meet • Updated 7/9/16

UPDATED 7/9/16

Steve:

You like to wake up early and go for runs. Your not even close to how fit you would like to be but hey, your working on it. You go through your morning routine and get dressed to go running. Your about half way done when you hear pounding footsteps behind you. "On your left." Then who ever it was passes you. What the hell? You ignore it. The guy that passed you is obviously super fast, because about 7 minutes later you hear pounding footsteps and "On your left" again. You grunt and try to run faster maybe to pass him, but that is impossible. So, you slow your pace back down and continue your run. That cycle continues, you would run for five minutes then you will hear "on your left." You try to catch up with whoever he is, then you slow your pace back down. Eventually, you finish your run and sit down under a tree in the shade and close your eyes.

"Mind if I join you?" You hear 'on your left' guy say. You are able to see his face for the first time. Blond hair, messed up from running. Striking blue eyes that look like they're staring into your soul. Buff as hell, and a chiseled face.
Jesus Christ this guy is hot. Calm down (Y/N) he probably already had a girlfriend.

"Sure" you reply nonchalantly. "Just go on my right."

Bruce:

You were a senior in college, majoring in chemistry. It was the day of the annual campus science fair and you had a killer project on Gamma Radiation. { Yeah I know it's cheesy but I don't care} After you get your project set up the administration announced that they are having a guest judge joining them. Then the 'guest judge' walks up on stage. Holy shit. You think. That's Bruce Banner. Bruce Banner is your hero. The reason you are even interested in science.

"And we will now be judging your work." You snap away from your thoughts and realize you missed the whole speech. Shit.

After about 30 minutes of explaining and presenting to imbeciles that didn't care, the judges started heading your way. Okay. Breath. Don't fangirl, whatever you do. Calm down. He's just another judge. Just present like you have about a hundred times before. You gave yourself a pep talk before the judges were standing in front of you.

"Alright Ms. (Y/L/N), show us what ya got." Your science professor said. So, you presented your project, more in depth than you did with anyone else. During your presentation, you were gaining nods, hopefully of approval. The judges constantly wrote down notes, even Dr. Banner looked genuinely interested. When you reached the end of your presentation, the judges thanked you and moved on.

That just happened, you think.

Tony:

You were sitting at a bar in the middle of New York. Your friend literally dragged you in here and then ditched you to go dance with some guy. If you call what she was doing dancing.
Somebody sits next to you at the bar. He's 6'2 buff, bald, and obviously plastered.

"Get this lady a drink!" He slurs to the bartender at the end of the bar.

"No! I'm good!" I call to the bartender right after the asshole next to you.

"Come on. A pretty lady like you needs to have a drink." He reached over and touches your cheek, but you slap his hand away.

"No thanks." You turn back to the bar and sip your beer. You feel his hand clamp over your mouth.

"C'mon doll face. I need a little help in the bathroom." He whispers in your ear. You try to look around for something to stab the guy with, but nope. So, you do the next best thing. You elbow him in the ribs and bite his hand. His grip releases and you bolt for the door, but he catches your arm and starts pulling you towards the bathroom. You try to scream but nobody can hear you over the blaring music. Slowly your pulled closer to the bathroom, tears streaming down your face.