Tony Stark • Pregnancy Series

Finding Out:

Finding Out:

"Jarvis?"

"Yes, Mrs. Stark?"

"Do I look bloated?" You ask the AI, standing in front of the mirror poking your stomach.

"Mrs. Stark, I was not programmed to answer odd questions like that..."

"Just answer it." You order.

"Would you like the honest answer...?" The AI asks.

"Yes. Now answer the question. Please..."

"Yes, Miss, you do look slightly bloated." Jarvis answers.

You groan and throw yourself on the bed behind you. "Whyyyyyy." You ask sarcastically

After a moment, you hear the British accent say, "I have completed a body scan, Mrs. Stark. It determined that the cause of your bloating is that you are in fact, pregnant."

You sit up on the edge of the bed, "I'm PREGNANT?!" You squeal.

"Yes, Mrs. Stark. Congratulations."

Your hands move to rest on your stomach. "J? Don't tell Tony just yet."

"Of course. My lips are metaphorically sealed."

Telling Him:

Though you instructed Jarvis not to tell Tony you're pregnant, the artificial Butler had priority orders to inform his boss if this happened. So, technically you weren't the one to tell Tony you were pregnant, Jarvis was.

When your husband heard the news, he was in his 'lab', working on something that clattered to the floor.

"Your heart rate has accelerated to a dangerously high level, sir. I suggest a deep breath to calm your nerves."

"No, J. I'll be fine."

"Shall I notify your wife?"

"No," Tony shouts, suddenly loud.

-

Later that evening, you went down to the laboratory/workshop where your husband locked himself away since he heard the news.

Not because he was scared or nervous, but because he was already planning all of the things he was going to build for the baby.

Jarvis notified him of your presence moments before you arrived, so he could hide the nursery plans he was working on.

"Hey, babe?" You asked, sitting on one of the stools.

"Whatcha need?" He continued "working" on something.

"What would you say if I was.... Oh... I don't know... Pregnant?."

Since his back was facing you before, Tony spun around on his heel with a giant smirk plastered on his face.