Tony Stark • Replace It (Pt. 1)

A|N: Dedicated to sabrinademelo! Who is an amazing author and person! I hope you like it and don't worry there will be a part two!

You should listen to Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood before (and while) reading this chapter. That's where I got my inspiration from.

He's probably dancing with some blonde tramp.

You pull your knees closer to your chest and try to focus on your book.

He's probably getting her some fruity cocktail cause she can't handle whiskey.

Stop thinking about him (Y/N). Your at (Y/F/N)'s apartment, trying to recover from your break up wit To- nope not even gonna say his name. You go back to reading your book.

He's probably behind her, holding a pool stick, tryin to shoot a combo... You slam your book shut.

Enough feeling sorry for yourself. You had been cooped up in (Y/F/N)'s house for a week now and it was time to do something about it. You put on a clean pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt, grab your backpack and... A few other things. Walking down stairs, getting in your car and starting it, you drive to Stark Tower.

Walking in to the lobby, you get hit with a wave of nostalgia.

"Welcome back Miss (Y/N). It truly is a pleasure." Says Jarvis.

Instead of replying, you say "Jarvis, Override code 493"

"Of course Miss (Y/N)" Tony had put this code in, before he cheated on you, in case you wanted to surprise him. The code meant that Jarvis wouldn't notify him of your presence. He forgot to disable it. Good job Tony.

"Where is Mr. Stark Jarvis?"

"He is on the roof."

What is he doing there? "Thanks" you say as you step into the elevator and press the button for the garage. When you get down there you find Tony's favorite car model.

I took out my key and ran it along the side of the 2015 Ferrari 458 Spider Then I took a pocket knife and opened the door, jamming my knife into the seat I carved (Y/N) in the leather.
Then I took my baseball bat from my back pack and smashed in the headlights. Finally, taking the pocket knife again I stick it in all four tires and drag it down.

Picking up a post it and sharpie, you write a quick little note.

Replace this car like you replaced me.

- You know who I am.

You leave Stark Tower with a satisfied smirk.

Part two coming soon!