Thor Odinson • Pregnancy Series

Finding Out:

Finding Out:

When (Y/B/F) gets to your house, she knocks on the door rapidly, more than one would consider 'polite.'

You half walk, half stagger to the door, not feeling good at all. You weren't sure what was wrong.

As you open the door, your friend pushes it open just a little bit faster.

"(Y/N)! What's going on..?!" She exclaims.

"I'm throwing up." You mutter, walking over to the couch and throwing yourself back down. "And I have no idea why."

(Y/B/F) thinks about it for a moment. "Did you eat something bad?"

You look over at her and shake your head. "No."

"Did you... Drink too much last night?" Your friend tries.

Again, you shake your head. "No." You repeat.

Your friend sits down on the couch, thinking very hard.

She throws her arms down onto her lap angrily. "I don't have a single idea of... Wait..." She says.

You look at her, raising your eyebrows and prompting her to continue, "I'm listening."

"When was your last period?" She asks.

"Last month. I was supposed to start three days ago, but it's probably just being a jerk- wait." You say.

"Throwing up, late period, and no offense but you have been looking a little bloated." She counts out the symptoms on her fingers.

"(Y/B/F), you don't think...."

"Yeah, I do think." Your friend replies. She squeals suddenly.

Your eyes are wide; you try to quiet her down. "(Y/B/F)!!! Shuuuush! That's loud! And we're supposed to be mature adults..?" You say, adding the last part as more of a question.

"But (Y/N)! You're. Probably. Gonna. Have. A. Kid!!!" Your friend exclaims.

To be honest, you were excited too, but you weren't sure how to show it.

Telling Him:

He came home later that day, and while you were going to keep it a secret your mouth was opening, and you shouted "I'm Pregnant!" before your brain could tell you to stop. What followed was Thor lifting you up and spinning you in a circle while peppering your face with kisses.

Announcements:

Pregnancy:

Family:

Well, you went ahead and threw a banquet in Asgard for the announcement there, but for your announcement.

For your family you did this: