5. Meeting Your Ex

Steve: You guys were running in the morning, Steve way ahead of you.

Sometimes i mess up, I eff up, I hit and miss
But it's okay I'm cool with it.
I still fall on my face sometimes and I can't color inside the lines. I'm perfectly incomplete.
I'm still working on my masterpie-

The lyrics to your favorite song ring through your earbuds until interrupted by a tap on your shoulder. You think it's Steve, so you turn around, ripping your earbuds out.

"What, Ba-" You look at the figure behind you. Who is definitely not Steve. It's your ex. Nicholas.

"(Y/N)?! Is that you?" He throws his arm over your shoulder.

"Yes, Nicholas," you push his heavy arm off. "It is me." You broke up with him because of his alcoholic and abusive tendencies. This is why you weren't so keen on his arm around your shoulder.

"Who's this?" Steve runs up from behind you, seeing the situation. Lifesaver. He plants a firm kiss on your cheek. "Old friend?" A protective arm finds its way around your waist.

"Steve, this is Nicholas, whom I've told you oh-so-much about." Steve holds his hand out and Nicholas hesitantly takes it.

"I'm Steve Rogers. (Y/N)'s current boyfriend."

Nicholas' face completely drained of all color when he heard Steve's name. You smiled. You know he knows who Steve is because he was the biggest Captain America fan ever when you were dating. In fact, when you guys broke up he said 'why don't you go date Captain America.' Oh the irony.

"Well, it was nice seeing you, (Y/N). Nice meeting you Steve." Then Nicholas runs away. You look up to Steve to see him smirking and mouthing 'you better run'.

Tony: You and Tony were at one of his favorite clubs, and, of course, it just happened to be your ex's favorite club too. And when you were getting ready at Tony's, you wouldn't stop talking about how much you didn't want to see your ex. He was an ass after all. You broke up with him because he had cheated on you.... twice. Yep thats right. Twice.

So there you are sitting at a table, waiting until Tony comes back from mingling when you see ... him. Chris. Your ex. Surrounded by some chicks that look like they could all be prostitutes. You attempt to go to the bathroom before he can see you.

"(Y/N)?!" Shiiiittttttt. You spin around to see Chris walking toward you, his slut posse following behind him. He gives you a bear hug. "I haven't seen you since-"

"we broke up. I know Chris." You roll your eyes.

"So what loser you dating now?" He asks you, the girls giggle.

You smirk. This is gonna be GoooOoooOod. "Oh he's right over-" you look around on your tiptoes for Tony.

"Did you need somethin', babe?" Tony's hands snake around your waist from behind.

"He's right there." You point to Tony. Who is behind you, leaning his head onto your shoulder.

"Y-you're Tony Stark." Chris manages to stutter out. The girls' faces were priceless

"Yes. Yes, I am. Also known as (Y/N)'s boyfriend." You get jealous looks from all the slutty girls behind Chris. "You ready to go back to Stark Tower, babe?"

"Nah, I'm having fun right her-" Tony whispers something in your ear that makes you change your mind. "We'll be going now!" You say to Chris. "Nice seeing you!"

You and Tony walk out of the club leaving them with their mouths hanging open.

Bruce: You and Bruce were at a coffee shop. You were studying for finals and Bruce was helping you.