10. How You Sleep

Tony: Tony always comes to bed later than you. So, when he comes to bed, he'll spoon you. He will lay on his side and pull you into him, and play with your hair until he falls asleep.

Steve: You lay on your side with your head laying on his chest. He'll lay on his back with his arm around your waist. You guys will wake up in the exact same position. It's adorable.

Bruce: After you finally got Bruce to sleep in the same bed as you, he wanted to stay as far away from you as possible. But psh, you weren't going to let that happen. He was sleeping on the far side of the bed with his back turned to you. You decided to scoot over to him and become the big spoon. Hugging him tightly. By the time you guys wake up, you're  a tangle of arms and legs.

Clint: Clint sleeps on his stomach and you sleep on your side, facing him. He wraps his arm around your waist and the other hangs off the side of the bed. You use both your hands as a pill I and sleep in the fetal position.

Thor: Thor is gigantic, he takes up the whole bed. So, your solution, you lay on top of him. He wraps his arms around you. It works out quite well.

Loki: You guys sleep face to face, foreheads and noses pressed together. You both use your arms underneath your bodies as pillows and used the other to wrap around the others waist (<<< Horribly Written. Sorry)

Pietro: When you fall asleep, Pietro already has his legs tangled in yours, dreaming about running. It's really cute. It's like a puppy.

Bucky: He's the big spoon, your the little spoon. He has his metal arm wrapped around your waist and you use his hand as a pillow. You fall asleep feeling his warm breath on your neck.